ebay question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum

Reaction score
I have a Corbin seat I want to sell on ebay--for the life of me, I can't get my photos uploaded onto their site. They said to disable my firewall and spyware before I upload--did that and still no way. Keep getting a "SDFB003" error message.

Can any of you guys explain in normal English what I'm doing wrong. Have a Dell and took the pics with a HP 5.3 MP camera. I usually use AOL, but even tried it with Internet Explorer (although I didn't have the firewall and spyware disconnected when I tried Internet Explorer).

I admit I'm computer-stupid, and really want to stay that way--just want the damned thing to do what I want it to. Any help for an aging techno-goofus will be much appreciated. I want to move this seat--get some cash to buy more cool stuff for my Max.

Chris.

Your pics is to big I think. Try this.

Locate the picture. Then put you cursor over the picture and click the right mouse button.

Select "Send to" then "Mail Recipient" then click "make smaller" email it to yourself. Look at the pic in your mail program and save it to your desktop. Now try uploading that resized pic.

This is only a guess, but a lot of times when you have problems uploading pictures to sites, it's because the picture is too large. You may try making the picture smaller by cropping it and getting it down to the smallest files size you can. Generally, a jpg format is smaller than a gif, so if the site allows jpg try that if it's not already.

I'm an ebay freak and buy/sell all the time.
unless they changed it as of late, I never resize my pictures..... (mine are usually something like 2050x2050 ...THATS large!)
They have live support on ebay that VERY helpful.

THIS directly from ebay: ....btw....aol suxs....thats probably why....lol
do you have verizon for your phone service?
I have verizon online dsl..... 14.95 a month (just like cable.....only a TAD slower)

If you have received and error code called SDFB003

The SDFB003 error indicates a problem with the connection to eBay Picture Services servers. This can be caused by a poor network connection, but most often indicates a software conflict. Pop-up and ad-blockers are two of the programs that can prevent eBay Picture Services from loading your pictures. If you use Microsoft Windows with Internet Explorer, please try the instructions below to turn off the built-in pop-up blocker.

Open Internet Explorer.

Click Tools on the Internet Explorer menu then select Internet Options .

Click the Privacy tab.

In the Pop-Up Blocker section, deselect the Block pop-ups check box. If there is no check in the checkbox, click Cancel .

Click Apply .

For more information on the Internet Explorer pop up blocker, please reference:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx

Maximum, I have a friend wanting to buy a newer style Corbin if it has the pull out plug for the gas fill. If interested in a straight sale send me an email at:
mblamb@sasktel dot net Please note there are no spaces in the email as I did it that way to avoid harvesting.

Thanks for all the info, guys--knew you'd come through. I'll get started playing around with the ideas you offered.

Chris.

Back