any one willing to let me try their carbs on my bike 1998 vmax in Glasgow PLZ HELP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldo123

Reaction score
HI im having problems with my vmax and cant get it to run correct , after months of pulling my hair out after numerous ideas on what it could be and it still boils down to ( its the carbs ) so many people hav told me iv also posted on this fourum vboost room subject- vmax wont run without choke- if you want a read at it ,anyway id be greatfull if someone with a vmax would come and let my try their carbs on my bike only for 5 minutes to see if it runs correct i live Glasgow and could even pick you up etc or if you know anyone whos into vmaxes near glasgow let me know

plenty tea and buiscuts

1998 vmax only 3000 miles cheers

Re: any one willing to let me try their carbs on my bike 1998 vmax in Glasgow PLZ H

aldo123 i have a pair of carbs in a running condition (not very well maintained) took them from a friend who had a problem with them (every 65 kilometers was running out of fuel) which i gave him mine cv carbs cause i am running fcr's. i am from greece but distance for me is not a problem . i can check with the post office how much is the shipping and get back to you. but i will need them return in some time because they are not mine. ok?

Re: any one willing to let me try their carbs on my bike 1998 vmax in Glasgow PLZ H

aldo123 i have a pair of carbs in a running condition (not very well maintained) took them from a friend who had a problem with them (every 65 kilometers was running out of fuel) which i gave him mine cv carbs cause i am running fcr's. i am from greece but distance for me is not a problem . i can check with the post office how much is the shipping and get back to you. but i will need them return in some time because they are not mine. ok?

yes that would be great and ill return them as soon as their tryed yas if you can let me know the postage many thanks

PS I LIVE IN GLASGOW ,UNITED KINGDOM

yes that would be great and ill return them as soon as their tryed yas if you can let me know the postage many thanks

PS I LIVE IN GLASGOW ,UNITED KINGDOM

checked with the post today. the package is 30 euros.

ok so is there 4 carburettors i can just put on my bike and try it?

ok so is there 4 carburettors i can just put on my bike and try it?
yes 4 carbs. i dont remember if the main jets are in so if they are not you may have to install yours. they are ready to bolt on if the jets are in

hi iv just got my own carbs back from the ultrasonic cleaners and there still the exact same a waste of ?150 , so kindly when could you send me your carbs just let me know when youd like the payment for the shipping, and how youd like to be paid paypal maybe or whatever, thanks very much for your helping also!

hi iv just got my own carbs back from the ultrasonic cleaners and there still the exact same a waste of ?150 , so kindly when could you send me your carbs just let me know when youd like the payment for the shipping, and how youd like to be paid paypal maybe or whatever, thanks very much for your helping also!

send me a private message your adress and full name i will ship it monday morning first thing

couldnt find out how i could attach the receipt through a private message so i attached it here. hope the carbs help you out. feel free to swap anything throught the 2 sets i send you so you find your problem

Attachments

• NewDocument-page1.jpg
    NewDocument-page1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back