"climax" gets a big sister!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
so ive been able to secure the remaining funds to make a deal on a gen 2!!!!! this is it!!!
MAXED OUT 2009 YAMAHA V-MAX VMX17YB IN LIKE NEW CONDITION JUST 6600 MILES. MODIFIED TO PUT OUT UP TO 210 HP. CAPABLE OF 9 SECONDS QUARTER MILE TIME. MAINTENANCE RECORDS, RUNS ON SYNTHETIC OIL. THOUSANDS IN RECEIPTS OF UPGRADES AS LISTED BELLOW:

-MONSTER BIG AIR:- Monster Big Air Velocity Stacks and K&N Filters on the bike. Paperwork included. Details available at STARVMAX or FXTUNER sites.
-TOPSPEED V1.1:-TopSpeed V1.1 Speed Governor Eliminator is a top speed fix. Around 120mph, the speedometer signal gets divided to half (-50%), bypassing the 136/145 mph governor. During normal riding, the circuit remain inactive. Paperwork included. Details available at STARVMAX or FXTUNER sites.
-DOUBLE SPRING CLUTCH:-
-POWERSHIFTER:programmable through Power Commander software, Quickshifter is set for 4000rpm. Just put upward pressure on the shifter above 4000rpm, and it interrupts the EFI and shifts into next gear without using clutch. Description and Installation instructions included. Details available at EVOLUZIONE CYCLESPORT sites.
-DIGITAL GROUND MODIFICATION FOR TPS:- This modification is performed to get the TPS signal smoother. Hand drawn schematics included.
-POWER COMMANDER V FOR 2009 VMAX:pCV CD-ROM , USB Cable, User Guide, Installation instructions, and receipts included.
-SUMMIT AIR/FUEL RATIO MONITOR GAUGE:-This is a Summit Brand narrow band gauge mounted on stainless steel custom housing specially made for this bike only.
-CUSTOM FREE FLOW EXHAUST, AR RACING TIPS:-Custom made exhaust tips and exhaust covers mounted on catalytic converted which only looks like OEM, but the Catalyst material has been removed for free flow.
-CUSTOM MADE BAR END MIRRORS
-DYNOJET TEST CHART
-MAINTENANCE RECEIPTS
-ALMOST NEW SET OF TIRES
-QUICK RELEASE SEAT PINS

ALSO INCLUDES ALL OEM PARTS AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF TO BRING THE BIKE BACK TO STOCK IF EVER REQUIRED. FULL OEM EXHAUST, HEAT SHIELDS, ACTUAL CATALYTIC CONVERTER ALSO INCLUDED. OEM MIRRORS, SHIFT LINKAGE, AIR INDUCTION PARTS, COPMPLETE OEM AIR INTAKE SYSTEM, COVERS, BOX, VALVES, BREATHERS, ETC. ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND SCREWS.

bike is currently in miami fla awaiting transport back to vermont. plenty of pics to come once it actually arrives

regards gentlemen
odieoh24

Attachments

• my new 09 vmax.jpg
    my new 09 vmax.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 72
I saw that bike on ebay too. I wondered if they really had a dyno run showing over 200hp or a time slip in the nines. Other then the super short exhaust, I love everything about it. Wish it were mine!

Now how much are you budgeting for rear tires? maybe $200 a month <BMFG>

Have a ball!

I saw that bike on ebay too. I wondered if they really had a dyno run showing over 200hp or a time slip in the nines. Other then the super short exhaust, I love everything about it. Wish it were mine!

Now how much are you budgeting for rear tires? maybe $200 a month <BMFG>

Have a ball!

ill be talking to the seller here a little later. as far as i understand the bike was on the dyno and it will come with the charts from the pulls done. i have not done my homework on the gen 2 like i had previously done on the original though-saw one in 09 and WANTED it rode one in 2010 and HAD to have it. didnt even start lookin till i had 10k in the bank to spend knowing id be in the 14k-15k range. this one is by far the most modded one ive seen for the past 3-4 months and im glad old age has taught me patience. 10 years ago i woulda bought the first one i saw lol. this thing has alot of stuff on it aftermarket like the pipe, monster big air kit, topspeed v1.1 setup, power commander v, and the powershifter setup as well as the air/fuel gauge. im feeling pretty good about the price and think it was way more than fair at 14500. ive seen alot of stockers going for a grand more with the same milage. ill post everything once it actually arrives here!

Congrats. The only sad thing is the feeling you will sometimes get when you pass by your Gen 1 in the garage knowing you are going to be spending the whole day on the Gen II.

I try to make my Gen 1 feel better by riding him to work as much as possible.

Good buy Odie . I looked at that one and marked it to keep up with the sale , just in case lotto decided it was my turn. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back