vmax backrest,crash bars and sport rack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daves86vmax

Reaction score
if anyones interested someone on craigslist in ohio has crash bars,the oem sport rack and the backrest for sale(the backrest is only the upper half with the pad not the lower half..he's asking 100.00 for all of it.heres his add,he calls the crash bars forward foot pegs(for sale yamaha vmax parts orward foot pegs rear back rest and rear luggage rack askin 100 for all hard parts to fingd anymore if interested phone text 937-441-6662 )

Last edited:
I called him this morning and already bought them, nice guy, has an 85 VMAX that he painted with an Army type scheme, actually works at the Marysville Ohio Honda plant! Sorry guys, beat you to it on this one! :punk:

I saw that before 'daves...' posted, got multiples of all that stuff, no real reason to get it unless I wanted to sell 'em on here, or elsewhere. I had my sights set on other stuff but as it turned out that didn't gel (Sportster 10K mi. $1.5K not wrecked), was gonna let a friend go-in w/me but 'no-go' as it was sold while I took the time to work on my VMax instead. I don't regret it.

It was a good haul of stuff!

2emi.jpg

Latest posts

Back