How not to run from the cops LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are any Angels or Outlaws in jail with him, they're gonna have FUN with him!!!
raritystarry.png

I just saw a pic yesterday, here in Oklahoma OHP has a Hayabusa thats been converted for OHP use. Your NOT gonna outrun it.

Asshole cops kicking that guy, twice, after he's already in submitting in a kneeling position.

I understand the emotion but if a cop can't contain the emotion and remain professional he shouldn't be a cop in the first place.

Asshole cops kicking that guy, twice, after he's already in submitting in a kneeling position.

I understand the emotion but if a cop can't contain the emotion and remain professional he shouldn't be a cop in the first place.

I'm quite sure they would have been screaming at him "FLAT ON THE GROUND!" which he was not, so they gave him a little help. Not much of a kick really.

Yeah, that wasn't a kick, it was a push.
The moron will get what he deserves.

It's always easy to criticize what a cop does when you are safe and now the outcome. When you are walking up on someone who could just as easy pull a gun and shoot you, you don't take any chances. Couple that with the adrenalin rush after a chase like that and you do get some over reactions but mostly it is warranted. My brother is a cop in Florida and with me in the military, I can definitely understand the feelings that are happening.

It's always easy to criticize what a cop does when you are safe and now the outcome. When you are walking up on someone who could just as easy pull a gun and shoot you, you don't take any chances. Couple that with the adrenalin rush after a chase like that and you do get some over reactions but mostly it is warranted. My brother is a cop in Florida and with me in the military, I can definitely understand the feelings that are happening.

EXACTLY!!! Everyone wants to make their judgments from their recliners with a cold beer in hand, like they know all about what it is like. I bet half of them have NEVER been in a situation where they have even remotely been threatened before.

Being an LEO is dangerous. I do not know this by personal experience, but because I pay attention to what they go through. I know one thing, I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO right to judge them.

And thank you for serving.

EXACTLY!!! Everyone wants to make their judgments from their recliners with a cold beer in hand, like they know all about what it is like. I bet half of them have NEVER been in a situation where they have even remotely been threatened before.

Being an LEO is dangerous. I do not know this by personal experience, but because I pay attention to what they go through. I know one thing, I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO right to judge them.

And thank you for serving.

I don't disagree, not completely.

I've said myself in the past that a beating should be mandatory after a chase....in jest of course...but not completely in jest.....

Latest posts

Back