Fox Bomber gloves

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
Old riding gloves were getting pretty worn out, leather was getting hard and rubbing so I picked these up to replace them.

They're motocross gloves, but I prefer these to street-specific gloves since they tend to fit a bit tighter and give better dexterity. From wrist to tip of middle finger measures about 7" for me and I went with the medium, and the fit is pretty much perfect. The old Icon gloves I couldn't really do anything other than work the brake and clutch in, for example, unzipping my jacket pocket, and getting a card out of my wallet at a gas pump was out of the question, but with these it's no problem. Trying to fasten the helmet strap is still a bit fiddly with them on but doable.

Fit well, there's a soft fuzzy material on the back of your hand under the big knuckle guard, and there's grippy material on the tips of the index and middle fingers for grabbing levers. Plus they look really cool, I went with the black/red but they come in a few other colors as well. They're leather palmed with a mesh material backhand, don't really get hot and comfortable to wear.

I got them on ebay for like $45 shipped. Definitely recommended for warmer weather riding.

Latest posts

Back