about to pull hair out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY..it came off but kind of a funny story i thought i would share....first off the claws were way to big so i udes the claws off of my 8 ton that i stripped. then i centered it and got it started....which you really need three hand to do..i jacked it up till it was maxed out with pressure and still nothing...so i got pissed and went to get a smoke off of the tool box...now for this next part you need to understand that i am a vet....out of nowhere it popped off with what sounded like a 40 cal going off in the garage...so i procceded to jump for cover and try to pull my gun which i didnt even have on me...afterwards i laughed so hard that i had tears coming out...atleast i know my programming is still there...lol

bwahaha. That's fucked up. Great story. Say it with me.... A Sh...Ton

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Glad you got it off. It's like a rite of passage, a test of strength and courage and you have prevailed. The thing that makes this job so tough is that when you apply the pressure that your experience tells you should be more than enough, you ain't even close. You're only at a shit 1/4 ton or so.

LOL, Almost as good as getting it to shoot off right into your nuts!

ha ha ha
Awesome story dude! I bet you are glad you walked away before it went off.

Someone copped one in the nuts!!?? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Makes me feel better about my stuff ups. :biglaugh:

Back