Ordering a 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLK Widow

Reaction score
Ordering a 2013 Vmax as soon as the details are released, anyone have any insight to color, updates for the 2013 model Vmax. Getting excited, first Vmax for me.:eusa_dance:

Congrats, Soon..... Hope they have colors other than black or black....

Ordering a 2013 Vmax as soon as the details are released, anyone have any insight to color, updates for the 2013 model Vmax. Getting excited, first Vmax for me.:eusa_dance:

Congrats BLK Widow ! Have not heard / seen any info from the StarVmax site regarding what color the 2013 model here in the states will be.... lots of recommendations and suggestions there ! I've got a Red 2010.

Hope whatever color the 2013 will be, that it will be a real eye catcher !! :punk:

They ought to finally get it right, and put a bodacious flame job on the bike. Hand done, so no two are alike! It would have to be an option, as I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap!

I was able to pick up a 2012 . Thankful i did, i love the Matte Black, suits the bike perfectly. Now for the breakin process. So far i love the bike, handles better than anticipated.:eusa_dance:

Just curious, what was your motivation for a gen2 when you already have a FZ8?

Don't get the oil pump "fixed", since the engine will probably be ruined on the way home from the dealership.

Just curious, what was your motivation for a gen2 when you already have a FZ8?

Don't get the oil pump "fixed", since the engine will probably be ruined on the way home from the dealership.

Wanted more power than the FZ8, always wanted a Vmax.
Oil pump is already factory updated.

Wanted more power than the FZ8, always wanted a Vmax.
Oil pump is already factory updated.

You've got 2 great bikes now....and completey different. An agile flick-able fun canyon carver, and a big powerful beast. More power.....yeah, about a 100 more HP.

I think you are going to enjoy the VMax a LOT. Only negative is the range.....everything else about the bike is amazing!

Congrats on the purchase!

Like to.see the next color on the vmax be something outrageous like a burnt orange like the busa had....

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Pretty easy to paint these bikes, the tank cover, and fenders are the only parts you need to paint. Can be done in a few hours, any color you like. Not sure i would like orange though.

My first mod...get rid of the stock mirrors. Got some Pazzo levers today, will install them later.

Vmax1.jpg

IMG-20120721-00369.jpg

Nice bar-end mirrors BLK Widow... nicest ones I've seen picture wise. Can I ask what brand are they / where you found them / price ?

Ahhh you're on your way to keeping the Mod Monkey happy ! Keep it up ! :clapping:

Nice bar-end mirrors BLK Widow... nicest ones I've seen picture wise. Can I ask what brand are they / where you found them / price ?

Ahhh you're on your way to keeping the Mod Monkey happy ! Keep it up ! :clapping:

I got them from Ride-It Moto, $75 CDN.

Ya mod monkey had me putting on Pazzo levers(black) today. Hard bags, peassenger back rest and rear rack should be here this week. Then its time for graphics and mural :eusa_dance:

I got them from Ride-It Moto, $75 CDN.

Ya mod monkey had me putting on Pazzo levers(black) today. Hard bags, peassenger back rest and rear rack should be here this week. Then its time for graphics and mural :eusa_dance:

Lookin good! some MAXRELAXER's would help the comfort side of things.

Latest posts

Back