Confederates new bike/ p51 combat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Harley dealer by me has a first gen Hellcat in the shop right now. It's something to see in person!

Interesting design. Put a V-4 Yamaha power plant in it, and you'd have something IMO.

Confederates are probably the coolest of the 45deg twins, but 200hp air cooled NA mill, maybe its 3.0L haha. Probably a great bike for someone that has more money than time to ride. I still think it stands out nicely from all the Harley-esque offerings from, well, everyone in the custom bike industry. Its undeniably cool for sure.

I love it! But the price... and the itty bitty front brakes would need to change.

I love it! But the price... and the itty bitty front brakes would need to change.

LOL....thats probably due to Harley guys. I asked a very old school guy one time, why dont Harley guys ever use the front brakes, and he said that they are afraid of the brakes grabbing and flipping the bike over......like a stoppie on a sports bike.:ummm:

I loved the old Hellcats back when they had the curvy gas tanks, but these newer Confederates look like somebody spilled industrial components on a nice engine.

For me, it needs to keep SOME tradition.

confederate-motorcycles-p51-fighter-black_1lead.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back