Driving to Sean's place tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry barker

Reaction score
Time flys when your in the middle of a build! I leave Friday to pick up the engine and wheels for my new to me 97 build. All most forgot, and a new Muscle seat! Way to go Sean!

You know whenever Ive been there.......its kind of like Christmas.....there is just so much stuff to look at.

Take the long way home Barry, and stop in to Neosho and say hi. We'd love to see you.

Take the long way home Barry, and stop in to Neosho and say hi. We'd love to see you.
Wish i could, it's been a while. I have to be back on Saturday to Clean on Sunday. Hopefully you and Shala will get to travel a little this year. Look forward to riding with you all. Have a great day.

Who is this Sean guy? Have you actually seen him? Or is this another Bigfoot legend?

Who is this Sean guy? Have you actually seen him? Or is this another Bigfoot legend?

Ain't no legend. He exists. Super guy, with a shop beyond belief.
And I've seen Bigfoot, up close and personal, Alberta, '08.
Sean's considerably better looking, smells better, and is marginally less hairy.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Sean and Frankenmax.jpg
    Sean and Frankenmax.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 53
Don't let Mark pull yer chain Miles. I've seen Mark & Sean standing side by side in the same shop on more than one occasion, so I know he is aware the legend really exists.

Don't let Mark pull yer chain Miles. I've seen Mark & Sean standing side by side in the same shop on more than one occasion, so I know he is aware the legend really exists.
Ohh, THAT Sean....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pretty nice guy to deal with, of course I am preaching to the choir. Can you believe all this stuff I ended up taking to Wichita!! I pushed the 4.6 to its limit. It started out as a frame and some parts, next thing you know, its a truck and trailer full. :ummm:
That's a lot of soft ties and straps.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Pretty nice guy to deal with, of course I am preaching to the choir. Can you believe all this stuff I ended up taking to Wichita!! I pushed the 4.6 to its limit. It started out as a frame some parts, next thing you know, its a truck and trailer full. :ummm:
That's a lot of soft ties and straps.

Is that a 2014 I see strapped to the back of your trailer Barry? :ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::ummm::punk:

Back