Good Vmax vendor experiences...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished what seemed to me to be a boatload of upgrades and mods. I had the extreme pleasure of buying parts from: Sean Morley of Morley's Muscle, Tom of Cycle One Off and Mark of Marks Performance Exhaust. All top rated suppliers in my book...

And,,, Sean's been a Life Saver more than one time.. :biglaugh: Triple Thanx to Him.

I'll put in a vote for Tom at Cycle One Off, but as others have noted it's not the world's fastest operation. I called to order the gauge kit, he said they had them in stock and would likely ship that day, since I'm just across the state figured only a couple days in the mail. Gave it 4 days, still nothing, called back. He said that his current stock of gauges had been having issues with clouding up inside and that he had just received a new shipment that day and that it should go out tomorrow. Gave it another couple days and still nothing. Called back once again, he told me that it HAD shipped out a couple days ago, and it really should be in the next day or two. It finally came in, and like a day later he called me to check if I had received it, so brownie points for that.

It's a very nice part, the handlebar mount is black instead of steel as pictured, but whatever. The hose is coated stainless and the perfect length. The adapter piece fit the galley perfectly, and with the subaru crush washer, I've had zero oil leaks. Not even a hint of seepage after several weeks.

So thumbs-up for the product. Looks good, works good, no problemo.

It's rare that I deal with people in the usa but I ordered a coil on plug kit from 88vmx12 more commonly known as Gannon awhile back and due to some long weekends finally got to fit them.I was most impressed with the packaging and the detailed instructions with pictures and the harnesses are of a high professional quality.So kudos to you Gannon.And of course the bike starts better and all round seems a lot smoother.Thanks Gannon,I highly recommend your product.Cheers Kevman.

Latest posts

Back