Sean and Python - thumbs up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagherra

Reaction score
Hi all,
Putting in a good word for Sean Morley and Python. I've ordered parts from both of them. Great communication and excellent service. Big thumbs up!

Hi all,
Putting in a good word for Sean Morley and Python. I've ordered parts from both of them. Great communication and excellent service. Big thumbs up!
It is a known quantity that Sean has a GREAT service and parts record plus is passionately involved in all things Vmax. And I mean in every way and manner that involves anything VMAX! Tractor racing anyone? Let's use Vmax power!!!!
Tom at Python is a good vendor with great parts (IM experience) and is involved with VMOA and actively visits this and the VMOA sites.
Thank you to both for supporting a motorcycle that is our passion!

Have to agree, just got my shortened kick stand from Sean for my lowered 2004. "It's perfect, I cant tell it's been modified". Morleys is first class!

I did my first transaction with Sean a month back. A+:clapping: Outstanding..

He wanted to send me clutch parts before I paid for them.

I will be back.

I ordered my COPS kit from Sean the other day and he shipped them the very next day.
I'm really looking forward to getting them Installed.
Thanks Sean for the Lightning Fast Service !!!!

I also recently purchased Progressive Fork Springs from Python and they arrived in just a few Days.
I couldn't be happier with teh Service and my new Springs !!!

Sean is always helpful and will answer all questions regarding the vmax from the very technical to the very mundane. He has shipped me parts in the past and told me "use what you need and we'll figure out the payment later". Where else are you going to get a deal like that? He recently rebuilt my carbs and the bike is running better than ever. He also shipped me the parts to fix my starter clutch and I paid him when the parts were in and working. Without this forum and Sean I would have ditched my vmax a while ago but now I get to enjoy being a vmax owner. I've only had one dealing with Tom from Python but he seemed to know the vmax well and he was very pleasant to deal with.

Latest posts

Back