Good Vmax vendor experiences...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Vendors!!

All,

Over the last year it has been my distinct pleasure to work with
several vendors when purchasing aftermarket parts for my Max. I
wanted to take a moment and thank them and pass on my recommendation
to others as they deserve it.

Thanks to John Furbur for the great deal on some wheels, shocks, etc.
and assisting Mario with getting a problem with my exhaust rectified.

Thanks to Mario for taking the time to personally make sure that my
situation with my exhaust system was resolved when he had no real
stake in doing so.

And, today, I have to make mention of Sean Morley and the great
customer service he provided. I ordered a jet kit from him and
accidently was shipped a used part. It took nothing more than 5
minutes and an email and Sean stepped right up to take care of things.

It is guys like this that make it easy for guys like me to decide who
to buy my upgrade/replacement parts from. Please keep up the good
work gents and hats off to you.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Re: Good Vmax vendor stories...

Thanks for sharing your experiences Jim. I have heard good things about them!

Cheers,
Chris

I Have Delt With Sean Morley , Morley's Muscle,- Jon Ufo Performance Cycles, And I Just Ordered A Belly Pan From Roger At Fat Max., I Had Great; Service / Help/ Advice/ And Conversations With Them All !!!! I Hope It Alway's Stay's Like That !!! This Intire Forum ,and All The People On It, HAVE Been Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Makes Me Glad That I Bought A V-max !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Cycle one off experience

I just want to say Tom at Cycleone has earned my business. I called Cycleone Tuesday morning and spoke with Tom about an oil filter adapter for the early model engines. He told me had them in stock and that he would ship it out first thing Wed morning from NY to TN.
I recieved it on Monday, not bad 4 business days. I called him Monday morning to get a tracking number and he apoligized that it was a little late due to he recieved a batch of parts that he didnt approve of and rather than sending me something that wasnt perfect and having to go through all the trouble of sending parts back and forth he made it right.
The qaulity of the item was nice and complete with everything you need.
Guys we need to use this vendor section more and hopefully it will cause competition between sellers and we will get better prices and service since us VMAX guys stick close together.

Hey Mark I asked Bill what the cost would be for the rear wheel as well, 950 + shipping

I too have used Tom at Cycle One Off and he was really easy to deal with. Had a bit of trouble getting the international shipping done right, but he did communicate with me to let me know the issues.

Also, I bought a set of cylinder side covers from Direct Machine Works and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for this item. His work is exemplary and the price is great.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Over the last year, I purchased a bunch of billet aluminum parts from a guy on ebay - his id is 1995vmax and his name is David. All parts are polished aluminum, fork brace, scoop inserts, manifold covers and stator/clutch cover inserts. All of these parts are A1 quality and all of them fit perfectly. He makes these parts himself.

I was on ebay yesterday and seen that he now offers them black with polished engraving (dura coat brand paint), so I thought that I would email and see if let me know how to paint them. He replied quickly and offered to do it for me at his cost. I will be sending him mine to be redone in black.

If your interested in inexpensive (compared to overseas sellers) quality billet parts, look this guy up on ebay. Go to ebay motors, motorcycle parts and search "v-max"

I don't know this guy from atom, just good prices, quality and great service (so far) is why I thought to put this post on here.

He has more parts than what I have on attachments.

:cheers:
Mike

I received my billet aluminum parts back today and they look great! :banana: His price was very reasonable and great communication from him. He didn't have to bother doing this for me, as I originally bought the parts from him over a year ago, but he did and he did a great job on them.

Now that's a good guy to buy from and I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for billet aluminum parts for the vmax.

:cheers: Mike

I don't see why anyone would be upset because the guy wouldn't give you his source for anodizing? That's his business and how he makes his money! If you think of it that way, it makes more sense doesn't it? :ummm:

I own a window business and everyone wants to know "how" I put the windows in. One guy even went so far as to request I just put "1" of the 10 windows in so he could figure out how it was done and then he'd do the rest himself.

Why would I be in business if I could just show everyone else how to do it so they don't have to pay me to do it? That's why you learn a trade......so it can help you out in the long run.

Not everyone is willing to stab themselves in the head just because you asked them to!? :knife:

Dave, is a great guy I have dealt with him,I have spoken to him at length about Vmax's and Bodybuilding being were both bodybuilders and know a lot of the same people who have also competed,he owns a 95 Vmax[pretty sure its a 95] he knows his stuff and is willing to make you whatever you want CNC.

I just bought a new motion pro, mercury carb sync set from a Guy Named Tom Young.

I've talked with him on the phone, and talk about great service. Answered every question I had and offered advise on different sync tools. Turns out he is a Max owner. He has a mint '85 Max with under 300 miles on it. He's selling the Deluxe carb tuners for $115 and Mercury refills for $27.

His number is: 503-320-2475
Email is: [email protected]

I don't know if he would offer a member discount, cause honestly I forgot to bring it up, but he was great to deal and talk with.

Just ordered a Carbtune Pro from Morgan Carb Tune on June 26th and it was at my desk at work on June 30th! Nothing EVER gets to me that fast.

On-line form and that it!!!
:clapping:

I just bought a new motion pro, mercury carb sync set from a Guy Named Tom Young.

I've talked with him on the phone, and talk about great service. Answered every question I had and offered advise on different sync tools. Turns out he is a Max owner. He has a mint '85 Max with under 300 miles on it. He's selling the Deluxe carb tuners for $115 and Mercury refills for $27.

His number is: 503-320-2475
Email is: [email protected]

I don't know if he would offer a member discount, cause honestly I forgot to bring it up, but he was great to deal and talk with.

Damn, wish I had heard about this a month ago. Already got and used my New Morgan Carb-tune. Works great!

Sean Morley has been a great vendor in my experiences.

My Morley Muscle Corbin seat continues to be fantastic after 2 years of riding. Sean's product/service was excellent.

I am also enjoying the extra grunt from my Morley Muscle jet kit.

I like to ask a LOT of questions; Sean was always courteous, knowledgeable and prompt in answering them.

Thanks, Sean.

Blaine Williams
Oshawa, Ontario

In the last couple months Sean Morley has done a lot of chroming for me at least 30 pcs. Hes been a Great guy to do business with.
Very trustworthy Great work and gets the items to you fast. I would recommend him to anybody.

Thanks, Sean
Rick Russell
Centreville Mich

Dale Walker is a great vendor to do business with in my experiences. My Dale Walker Holeshot 4-2 performance exhaust system is great. Dale responded to all my emails/phone calls either immediately or within 24 hours. I ordered braided lines from Dale and they were delivered to my door in Ontario within a week. Dale is friendly, courteous and knowledgable and his staff is great too.

Thanks, Dale,

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

Dale Walker is a great vendor to do business with in my experiences. My Dale Walker Holeshot 4-2 performance exhaust system is great. Dale responded to all my emails/phone calls either immediately or within 24 hours. I ordered braided lines from Dale and they were delivered to my door in Ontario within a week. Dale is friendly, courteous and knowledgable and his staff is great too.

Thanks, Dale,

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

+1 Now get his frame braces and you're set! :eusa_dance:

Received and installed my Cycle One Off R1 front end a little over a week ago. Tom really out does himself with these front ends that is for sure!! Delivered to me 85% ready to install, just add the parts I had before I bought this front end. I wanted to wait and play with the adjustments and get the front end set up to give a review. This is one of the top upgrades in my book and Cycle One Off is THE place to call to order one!!! Customer service was excellent, was delivered on time, and I got the distinct pleasure of spending a couple of hours talking bikes and upgrades with Tom. I HIGHLY recommend Cycle One Off for your Vmax upgrade needs.

I've dealt with three vendors in the U.K.--Exactrep, Morgan & V Max Bitz and had a pleasantbuying experience with all three. Product prices are good and shipping isn't that bad, considering they're overseas. I would deal with them again, and most likely will.

I also found Cycle Brake to be very good to do business with.

Latest posts

Back