Good Vmax vendor experiences...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to recommend Python Motorsports. I bought their drag bars and now their Progressive Fork Springs, both items have shipped out either that day or early the next! And their prices are great!

I've just found the nicest people ever on eBay:

http://stores.ebay.com/TAS-Classic-MotorSports

Check this out:

I ordered two oil filters from them for my Max. They were only $5.75 or best offer, and only $5.65 for shipping. I offered $3.50 - they accepted it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=180270249231&rd=1

Then I realized I'd bid on the wrong item! They looked so similar..

I emailed them about it. Near-instant reply: no problem, just tell us which ones you need in a note when making payment.

The next day, the filters have arrived, they are the right ones, and they even put thank you sweets in the package! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

How refreshing - they don't come much nicer than that!

A+ service, and nice people to boot. I wish they sold everything I want.. :clapping:

Last week I got a Brake-Away cruise control from CruiserCustomizing.com. The price was $20 lower than any other I could find, same for shipping costs.

I got it in 2 days! CA to NY 2 days-$6.95 shipping.

Good folks to deal with, plus they sell a hell of a product! :clapping:

Here are some pics of the final install on the tail light/brake light LED that Lankee Yankee made for me.

The LED is of high quality construction and fits & works flawlessly. The LED worked perfectly with the OEM v max wiring and tail light but when I installed a 'Shortie' fender with LED tail light there were some operational issues. Lankee did a telephone trouble shoot with me, figured the problem out and mailed me the 'electronic gizmos' needed to make the light work properly with my set-up.

The LED and 'gizmos' were all "plug & play" so even the brain dead (such as myself) can do the install without any issues.

IMO it would be difficult to find a better person to deal with than Lankee, he's a professional and I enjoyed working with him.

Thanks Lankee Yankee!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Attachments

• 100_1185.jpg
    100_1185.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1186.jpg
    100_1186.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1189.jpg
    100_1189.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 67
I am glad you are happy with your LED tail and brake light. Thank you for your patience while getting the correct configuration with your Shorty Tail light.
Its been a pleasure working with you on this job.

Yankee

I ordered solid motor mounts from Boxenstopp.

http://www.boxenstopp.us/

These are arguably the best handling mod for your bike. I placed my order over the phone to the owner at Boxenstopp who was very knowledgable, polite, and helpful. My order arrived in a week. Great work!

Blaine Williams
Oshawa, Ontario

I need to do this also over the winter to calm my frame flexxer down a bit!
If your talking about Joe at Boxxenstopp yes he is a great person to deal with and does precise work with pride if he would organize his shop he would be A1

I ordered solid motor mounts from Boxenstopp.

http://www.boxenstopp.us/

These are arguably the best handling mod for your bike. I placed my order over the phone to the owner at Boxenstopp who was very knowledgable, polite, and helpful. My order arrived in a week. Great work!

Blaine Williams
Oshawa, Ontario

Another good vendor

I recently placed an order with Mike Sayers for some replacement stainless bolts. He had them at my door in three days. Also had excellent email communications.
Anybody wanting to change out some of there bolts and replace them with stainless steel, I recommend mike, two thumbs up!!

http://www.mikesayers.com/vmax/screws.htm

Re: Another good vendor

Yes, Mike is quick, I purchased bolts and covers from him last year. If you need the socket cap covers, Mike is your man. :thumbs up:

I have to give Sean Morley props for my dealings with him. Great packing, follow through, and pleasant to order from. He has my business for future upgrades and other purchaces.

Last edited:
I have to give Sean Morley props for my dealings with him. Great packing, follow through, and pleasant to order from. He has my business for future upgrades and other purchaces. :clapping:

+1 I just got my brake lines a week or so ago. Look like what I wanted.

Now lets see if he got the length right for me... :eusa_dance:

I've had good luck with Pin Wall from e bay. Bought several second hand parts from them in the last couple weeks, they don't clean anything up but once that's done the stuff looks pretty good. They have good prices and quick shipping.
I'll deal with them again.

I've had good luck with Pin Wall from e bay. Bought several second hand parts from them in the last couple weeks, they don't clean anything up but once that's done the stuff looks pretty good. They have good prices and quick shipping.
I'll deal with them again.

agreed... its not pretty but its EXACTLY what's advertised and are very good about advertising whats rashed, damaged, etc.

I always check with Sean first for parts,He gets them out quick and doesnt try to sell stuff that you dont need.Thanks Sean.Chad
________
digital vaporizer

Last edited:
Cycle One Off...

Hey all, As many of you know I had a very slow off on my max. When I went down the COO engine/frame guards saved my engine cases from hitting the pavement which saved me a ton of dough... Well I decided I wanted to put them back on but since my bike is quite a bit lower than stock, I decided to see if he'd custom make me a one off (lol) set of shorter bungs... He did and they fit great, look even better and from what I can tell, will still protect the expensive stuff...

Thanks again Tom!

Chris

Re: Cycle One Off...

+ 1 for Tom at COO:eusa_dance:. I just spoke to him about replacing 1 of my frame sliders that broke off when I went down. He worked a deal for me on just one slider and saved me from buying a whole set. Of course, I couldnt resist purchasing some of the other goodies he makes for the Max :biglaugh:

targa accessories out of cali. customer service is awesome.

watned to try out a steering damper, gave me 30 days to try if i don't like it, no questions asked.
broke the mount trying to put it on. couple questions about how i did ti and are rushing me a replacement so i can try to get it on this weekend. nice to have english speaking interfaces to the overseas companies.

Have A few I would recommend..... Cycle One Off, Sean Morley , John Furbur , Gary Spradley , Exactrep , Spread (on vmaxchat UK ), Oberon Performance , The guy on Ebay with the custom billet parts

Scooter

Precision Cycle Works in Oshawa, Ontario. Friendly, professional, honest, and fair prices on parts and service.

Blaine Williams

Back