It's all good

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
In my recent rebuild I have had the opportunity to spread some businness around to several vendors

Python
Cycle one off
Wildbrothers
And Sean..... Morley's Muscle.

I can't say anything but good stuff about all of them....Easy to get a hold of, had real phone conversations with all...and reasonable shipping from everyone...COO was a little slow, but I knew going in he was going to be slow, I've bought from him before and will again:punk:, just know he's a man man show, and expect things to ship slower........

Also found out about Samco hoses, they are made in the UK-to order- Found them at OPP Racing and they told me up front it would be 6-8 weeks, good thing someone blew out my 2nd gear for me and I had to pull the engine..they'll be easier to install when I get them...:rofl_200:

Didn't buy anything from PCW but ended up on the phone with Jon Gainey one morning and almost couldn't get him off the phone, what a nice guy...Wish i had the bank!...

All in all we have a pretty good community of vendors for this bike considering it's really kind of an obscure bike with a small following:punk:

Yea, the last order of samco's we got was 2 months before we got them in.

Sean

Rusty,

Good Luck to you with all the work you have ahead of you....

I've dealt with COO and I know what you're saying but he's a good guy.... And, of course
Sean Morley who's a Fantastic Asset to all of us who ride VMax's..

I've all but decided to keep SkullDuggery (my 89) for good. So, I'll be ordering some final
touches for her, it, or whatever possesses that bike.. Got so much time and money tied up,
I'd never get it back anyway....
I blame my Dad for that. He taught me to Never Give Up. Finish What You Start...
Made for a good "Never Ending Story" though..:confused2::ummm::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back