Carb sync loan.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InThePlums

Reaction score
Would anyone be ok with loaning me their carb sync tool? Things have been a little tight lately to fork out the cash to buy one, and I really need to fix this bike up. I've seen some videos for these homemade manometers but I just cant see that being accurate enough. Im in New Orleans, Louisiana.

I saw a brand new morgan Carbtune for $75 shipped in the classifieds on venturerider.org, if the max is a long term bike I highly suggest owning one. I hope someone is close enough to help you out.

Ive got a carb sync u can borrow. West side of houston tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, a home made unit can be quite accurate. No reason it would be less so than a Morgan carb tune.

Plenty of ways to go about it. Check out this thread. Look for a post from richwrench. I liked his setup the best.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=2369

If you want to borrow one I can mail mine if you cover shipping. Though, for the cost of shipping both ways you could build you own that would work just as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I did the home made version similar to the one in this link above and it worked great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So I followed the guide on the homemade unit, was able to get it synced up, runs so much smoother now. The idle sounds right but seems a little low now, hovers between 9 and 950, is that typical? Is there a way to raise it?

So I followed the guide on the homemade unit, was able to get it synced up, runs so much smoother now. The idle sounds right but seems a little low now, hovers between 9 and 950, is that typical? Is there a way to raise it?

Yes, there is a idle adjustment knob on the left side between the carb vent hoses.

I would definitely recommend you doing so after the bike has been running for a few. If Ya set it before hand after she warms up it might be a little on the high side.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back