UFO Auction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An unusual fully-enclosed trike, not sure whose manufacture. A 'wide-track' design in-front, just like a 1959 Pontiac! I would expect something like that would have a windshield wiper, but given the compound curves of the windshield (it looks like to me, at the bottom), it's probably lexan or plexiglass, which would mean no wiper.

The BSA I would assume is a 650 (unit construction), too-bad it's chopped. A period coffin tank, I'm guessing a early-1970's build. Looks to have two Mikunis or Keiheins. The 'gooseneck' frame is pretty-cool, and the parallelogram springer w/a disc brake probably handles better than others w/a similar rake/extension. Actually, it's probably pretty-rideable. If you're into the chopper scene, I'd think this is a good one, the frame looks pretty-robust.

I think there will be some very competitive bidding over the UFO 'bones.'

Update: I see the listing for the BSA says it's a Hornet, which was the hot model back then. I think it had an energy-transfer ignition (too-lazy to internet research it).

Last edited:
I know I have already put a few early bids in and pretty serious on a few of the items in there.

I would like to have one of his Battlestar exhaust for the gen 2 vmax. Didn't see one of those

Depending on how things go for me I may work with them on left over parts.

If anyone ends up with a catsass let me know. I have a interest
Rick Rash

If I end up keeping my 2014 i'll probably be swapping to a full system and removing the Cats Ass from it.

Latest posts

Back