Talking about having a bad day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gear up for every ride. Yes I had an old man make a left right in front of me and I was very lucky to have left the bike (CB 750F) flew over the hood of the car and landed on the sidewalk between a telephone pole and fire hydrant. All I got was a broken toe (under shift lever) and cuts and bruises and a valuable lesson learned.

Not a good day, but a lucky day for sure. Proper gear is better than luck, and it saved him from serious road rash. I played that back and tried to figure out what happened. His rear tire appeared to break loose forcing him into a slide. I've found white painted lines in the road that were slick as oil, before. He rode it out well and didn't get hurt. Even the bike didn't look too bad. That could have ended much worse. Dam windshield is too ugly for a Vmax.
Steve-o

+1 on the ugly windshield! :vomit:

As much as gearing up fully should be a lesson as this video depicts, I won't...will you?
I'm an ATGATT guy. Yes, I was taken out by a minivan on the highway in 2009. I had my gear on and walked away from a 70 MPH lowside with a sprained ankle and some ugly bruises.

Latest posts

Back