• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Belly pan for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Unknown make and model, maybe someone here will recognize the make. Note it needs a bracket(s) to attach to the VMax. I do not have this bracket. When I bought it I originally was going to make a bracket, but got lazy and bought a new belly pan from Wild Hair. It has been repainted so it is not a stock VMax red. That is dust you see on it, not scratches. Asking $100

P0000405.jpg

P0000406.jpg

Last edited:
:th_bump_2: Come on, someone needs a winter project!:th_k050: Will consider any decent offer. :hmmm:

Buster do you have a photo with it on the bike?

Buster Hymen said:
:th_bump_2: Come on, someone needs a winter project!:th_k050: Will consider any decent offer. :hmmm:
________
XJR-12

Last edited:
Re: Belly pan for sale --> NEW PRICE!

Just realized the old price on the original post, so to move this thing out, $90 CAN. REMEMBER, you need to fabricate either a bracket or some type of spacers to fasten it to your bike. It is painted/clearcoated in a red that came on Acuras so it doesn't match the Yamaha red. Mounted, it will look like the pictures below (except for the cool flames! :angry flame devil:)

P0000412.jpg

P0000474.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Belly pan for sale --> NEW PRICE!

WOW!!! That's a great price for someone that's in the market for one. On eBay it would bring you a lot more.

Latest posts

Back