electric supercharger ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rigged up 4 blow dryers that run off d batteries along with drilling some holes in my muffler and its much gooder and faster now.
Next month I am going to rig up a leaf blower to act as a turbo just cant find anything longer then a 500 ft extention cord

:clapping:How come you didn't share that in the projects forum? That's just wrong! They make some pretty long cord reels. Maybe we could make some kinda back pac, the rider could wear. My wife's hair dryer has a cool setting on it. It's pro model

:clapping:How come you didn't share that in the projects forum? That's just wrong! They make some pretty long cord reels. Maybe we could make some kinda back pac, the rider could wear. My wife's hair dryer has a cool setting on it. It's pro model

I believe with the proper size wind turbine hooked to a generator we could eliminate the extension cord! :hmmm:

What about a combination dynamo/twist grip. :punk:

We only need to run the blower when the throttle is open right:ummm:

I mean, we need to think green and reduce our carbon footprint right:ummm:

Can we get a Government grant for this:ummm:

I rigged up 4 blow dryers that run off d batteries along with drilling some holes in my muffler and its much gooder and faster now.
Next month I am going to rig up a leaf blower to act as a turbo just cant find anything longer then a 500 ft extention cord

I have been working on an on-board, platform mounted, 2750 watt generator for my front mount electric snow/leaf blower attachment.

This could easily power an electric supercharger plus, the added weight would provide increased traction for wintertime snow blowing.

Total extension cord needed....'bout 3 feet! :biglaugh:

That could be nice to have come on at idle in very hot weather,blown across a tank of ice cubes. And beer in the ice. Vmax air conditioning.
rofl_200.gif

I saw one once where the guys shot a straight blast of unregulated nitrous along with an industrial leaf blower into the intake pipe on Honda civic and it made a shit load of more HP.

Pretty sure the nitrous had more to do with it

I have been working on an on-board, platform mounted, 2750 watt generator for my front mount electric snow/leaf blower attachment.

This could easily power an electric supercharger plus, the added weight would provide increased traction for wintertime snow blowing.

Total extension cord needed....'bout 3 feet! :biglaugh:

Actually, Michael J. Fox has just the item that you need!

krup2.jpg

Latest posts

Back