this little basterd was teasing my dog.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
This little bastard Possom kept teasing my dog. every night after dark this possom would visit my deck for cat food,and somehow from across the house(on the inside) the dog would know the possom was there. She would charge the door and all I could get was a glimpse of its tail on its way under the deck.
I could not stand to have the dog i love tormented like that,so................. one shot,one kill!

Attachments

• 2010-11-08_21-57-16_325 MADE MY DAY.jpg
    2010-11-08_21-57-16_325 MADE MY DAY.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 71
SSSssssssooooooooo..........He's NOT playing possum in that pic?? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.........and winter's just beginning.....

My German Shepard played with one of those one night. She grabbed it by the body with a big chomp. She got up on her back paws and literally body slammed the sucker. It hit the ground with a big plop. It played possum for about 10 minutes and Daytona got tired of waiting and walked away. I picked it up with a shovel and dumped it over the fence. When it figured out that it could get away, it ran like a Bat Outta Hell and never came back.:rofl_200:

BTW: Good Shot, on yours.

This brought back a memory. Ten yrs ago we were living in another small town 15 miles away. This place had a metal overhang going out back. On one calm, foggy, dark, October night, my wife went out back to have a smoke. She turned on the light, opened and shut the door, then opened it, running in squealing about having a possum in the back. Sure enough, there was a huge one in a cardboard box digging through some trash I tossed in it. I looked around for a 22 rifle but couldn't find one at the moment. I did spot my 30 carbine. Hmmm, that isn't too noisy... I thought. Well, not out in the country. I cracked the door open, turned on the rear light. There the varmit was, only raising his head enough to see his ears. I figured about where the twixt the eyes were, drew a bead and dropped the hammer. BLAM!!! Being under that metal overhang didn't help the blast in the still of the night. I qiuckly shut the door and turned off the lights and TV. We sit there quietly for about 30 seconds, listening to the possum flooping in the box when the cop came flying by. We watched him fly up and down the streets for a few minutes. One thing I found was true. Only shoot once!:biglaugh:

Oh yeah, twistedmax. Are you gonna have it stuffed? Remember, Cousin Eddie thought they were tasty.

Latest posts

Back