VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
Them 2 look like basically the same lift with the exception of the wheel chock. If you get the HF lift you will want to change the chock. I used a HF for about 5 years & never had a problem out of it. I would still have it but had to slim down on stuff when I moved. I do like the Direct lifts & Titans a whole lot better but you jump up in price a good bit.

I use a Precision lift now which I think Titan bought my lift is just like this one. https://www.lift-tables.net/titan/1500xlt.php they do have some cheaper options though like this one https://www.lift-tables.net/titan/1000l.php

HF lift works great after you change the front wheel chock/lock. It's cheap, but it performs well above its cost.

That said, you won't catch me laying UNDER any lifting device that came from HF!

Don't they all have a physical lock for the lift height?

I keep looking at lifts on craigslift, even good used ones are $500+ around here, some more. The HFT is the best bang for the $ and I've seen a few already changed out w/the front wheel clamp, but for the $ I would buy a new one. Seems The lowest price on sale is $299 here.

I did just buy a 90 amp flux wire welder on sale from HFT for $42 for fooling-around with, I know I'm not gonna lay-up any ocean liner keels w/it! I have multiple friends who have TIG set-ups if I need something done.

HF lift works great after you change the front wheel chock/lock. It's cheap, but it performs well above its cost.

That said, you won't catch me laying UNDER any lifting device that came from HF!

Yes they all have a physical lock when raised. I have worked on bikes on all kinds of lifts & I like my precision the best mainly because it lifts up to 45 " instead of the 30" most lift to. It helps me a lot with my back & neck and on changing shocks & stuff on the softtails. I might buy another HF for an extra like I had in Florida but my first choice would be another one like I have but that is kind of pricey. I lucked out & found the one I have on CL for $ 300 bucks & it had been used 1 time. I don't think I will find that deal again.

I've got two Handy brand lifts that work excellent but they aren't cheap! Got lucky on these when I got them.

Thanks alot of all the ideas guys. Yall have definitely given me something to think about.

If you go with the HF one you can get them for 299.00, just go look at some motorcycle magazines and in the back they have the coupon for the discount.

Latest posts

Back