• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a couple of engines available right now.

2005 with under 4k on it. Covers have paint damage which I can either replace or repaint or leave as is and do a discount on some chrome work. $2500 for the engine with covers. I do have the harness (complete with all electrical) and even the carbs available (though won't sell them seperately - only with the engine i na package deal if wanted).

I have at least one if not two chain drive engines. These chain drive engines are not done like PCW with no oiling for the outside bearing. They are converted where the drive gear is external of the middle gear cover. The cases can even be converted back to shaft drive if that was so desired. They would be very good engines for wide tire kits and can even probably get the swingarm fabricated up if that was desired. I don't have 100% knowledge of what has been done to them. I will open a few covers and peek inside if there is any interest. They were setup for circle track racing and likely have more compression (no bore increase since the rules didn't allow it) and headwork/larger cams as well as other mods.

I may also have an 01 engine available too but not sure if it is sold yet. Either way feel free to contact me by email or phone.

[email protected]
Sean Morley
316-619-8411

Latest posts

Back