Kerker K Slip-ons?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srx2002

Reaction score
I seen a set of these, do they sound better than the supertrapps? Is there a jetting change required? Can they be used with the stock headers?

Any info would be appreciated, I always thought that the only system that was available from Kerker ...was a full system

Thanks!!

I was also wondering about these slipons any info would be appreciated....................thanks!!

Ahh yes...

A URL is always nice...:whistlin:

THIS is what he's talking about... Oh and THIS ONE

No turn down tip mind you...

I don't believe jetting is usually needed for slipons...

I have an opportunity to pick up "next to new" Kerker slip-ons or brand new Jardine slip-ons. Having never heard either set in person, I'm not sure which way to go. The Kerkers look more bad ass.

What would this group suggest? :ummm: Thanks

I think the Kerker sounds better especially when you get the Comp Baffles for them. The Jardines aren't bad but not the Bark. Neither one is going to give you an impresionable increase in HP but they are both lighter then stock.

Sean

I have a full Kerker (4-2-1) system and I love the sound! It came with the small baffle, and sounded pretty good, but got the comp baffle and it sounds really good now! There is another guy in town with slip on Kerkers and it doesn't sound near as good in my opinion. I was able to get the full system for about $750 and paid another $60 for a used comp baffle. I would also suggest spending the extra $$ and go with a full system... you get both the sound and the performance. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the name and number of the guy I got the Kerker system from.

Cheers,

Jeff

Latest posts

Back