I ate my first Honda.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
and it was delicious.

After the demolition derby up at the POW MIA rally Friday we were all feelin' revved up.
I rolled into town from the fairgrounds and noticed a Honda Civic all tricked out weaving through traffic like a otter through water.
Pulled up to the light and said "wow man that's pretty fast for a car."
His girlfriend pipes up "It's faster then a motorcycle that's for sure!"
He just gets this blank look on his face like, thanks a lot babe.
Well I taunt him with a few revs and he decides he doesn't wanna look like a chump in front of the ole' lady.
So he starts revin' it up and power breaking. I guess he decided "it's on."

Light goes green he dumps it and gets a pretty good tire burn going and bolts off.
I wait for about 2 car lengths and dump at about 4000 rpm. By the time I shift into 2nd all I see is headlights in my mirrors,
I shut her back down and go into to cruiser mode. :hmmm:

Well long story short, by the next light neither him or his ole' lady had shit to say. :whistlin:

Just havin some fun after the rally...cmon....... I know y'all do it too!

Did he have a Fart Can exhaust on that Honda??? I hate those silly little rice burners with Folgers coffee can size exhaust tips and the Fart sounds they produce :damn angry:

Either way...thank you very much for taking him and his girlfriend to VMAX school!

:cheers:

Neil

and it was delicious.
After the demolition derby up at the POW MIA rally Friday we were all feelin' revved up.
I rolled into town from the fairgrounds and noticed a Honda Civic all tricked out weaving through traffic like a otter through water.
Well I taunt him with a few revs and he decides he doesn't wanna look like a chump in front of the ole' lady.

Light goes green he dumps it and gets a pretty good tire burn going and bolts off.
I wait for about 2 car lengths and dump at about 4000 rpm. By the time I shift into 2nd all I see is headlights in my mirrors,

Well long story short, by the next light neither him or his ole' lady had shit to say. :whistlin:

Damn squids...:whistlin:

and it was delicious.

Guy couldn't have been too bad, as far as those types go. He knew exactly what kind of shit his skank got him into.

Get that all the time down there and it's always a blast to shut them up. Even when I'm on the Virago it's not hard. Gonna have to go to a new town to do this though, the locals know me on my bikes now.... Don't want to race no more.

I really try hard not to race pricks in their cars, but once again they take it a bit too far and it's on.

So long story short, I Pwned a Mitsubishi 3000GT last night on the way home from work. :confused2:

Made him my bitch I did............

I really try hard not to race pricks in their cars, but once again they take it a bit too far and it's on.

So long story short, I Pwned a Mitsubishi 3000GT last night on the way home from work. :confused2:

Made him my bitch I did............

dude, you didn't make him push back did you?:rofl_200:

I had more fun racing bikes in my last Mustang and embarassing them than I do racing cars on my bike.

Good kill and way to shut 'em down. :D

and it was delicious.

With them lil Fast and Furious Wanna Be 4 bangers I will usually ride with hand and power shifting as I am holding up my hand with a look of "Well" and than I will wave Bye at em and then two hands back on the bar and tucked in and walk off.

I did the same, except not with a car. My buddy's Harley ElectraGlide(bored, stroked, etc.) has always been faster than anything I've owned, and ever faster than my dad's 1800cc VTX. Well....I rode with him last night and beat him through the first 3 gears by about 4 or 5 bike lengths until we had to back it down due to upcoming traffic on the highway. Needless
to say I was grinning ear-to-ear and he admitted defeat. Shocked the shit out of him too.

GOD I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I was riding out east of Plano...headed for this region's version of twisties (not saying much). I came up behind a Honda 919, and followed him for quite a while. We came up to the only stoplight before hitting the best of the twisties, and the guy must have been tired of my riding his ass, so he blew away from the light in an obvious attempt to lose me. I let him go, as my bike wasn't yet at the 1k mark, and I had been doing my best to resist the urge. *sigh*

We met back up later that morning. He pulled in from a side road as I went by. Never saw him again, though. :punk:

Back