TMD-850 Wheels

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
Stock tires on the TMD-850 are 110/80 ZR18 and 150/70 ZR17. Now, if the bike was converted over to chain drive, would this make for a viable means for going to radial tires?

I really like the looks of the wheels as well, so that would be a bonus.
Yamaha-TDM850-19961.jpg

Check the bearing sizes. That was the worst part for me. I've got a 17" front I'm not going to use that I'll be happy to get rid of at the end of the month when I'm back in Texas. Message me if you're interested.

Check the bearing sizes. That was the worst part for me. I've got a 17" front I'm not going to use that I'll be happy to get rid of at the end of the month when I'm back in Texas. Message me if you're interested.

That would only really be useful to me if I was changing the back as well. However I do this, I would want a matched set front and back s well.

Ok. I read the original post again. Head injuries am diffi-hard. If that rear is 5.5" wide, you should be fine. I think you'd just be doing spacers and bearings at that point, but again... Concussion might be typing this.

Latest posts

Back