1/4 mile pass video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out why my camera was not recording sound, apparently I needed to format the SD ram card. Will be racing next weekend, first against non-Vmax's, so will try to get some more videos with noise:biglaugh:

Nice video Jim ... even w/o sound. What was your time / speed ?
I'm sure Trevor could have gotten by if it weren't for that Toxic slipstream !! :rofl_200:

Nice video Jim ... even w/o sound. What was your time / speed ?
I'm sure Trevor could have gotten by if it weren't for that Toxic slipstream !! :rofl_200:

LOL!! Not too sure about the time for that run. My best wasn't anything to write home about at 11:37 128 mph. I am learning to launch Toxic and my 60' times suck!!! Luckily for me hp wins out in the end and I still pull ahead. If we had been running 1/8th mile I might have lost a couple of the runs. Will post some time slips after next weekend with the videos. Will say that right now the bike is capable of faster times than I am.

Top speed was great ! and ET wasn't that bad, but top speed tells me you got a lot of HP under that fake tank cover. I would have loved to hear the sound she was making during the run also......great vid though !!

Back