Cycle One Off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some good news, I know that these two should compliment each other to provide us with the best products and service for our hard earned $'s.
Now, I just need to find some of those hard earned $'s for some new Gatling gun sliders. :biglaugh:

Cycle one off did great by me and jim is a good friend. Best of luck to both of you.

Never used COO, but I gotta say I have always liked the products they have. Hope to order from them sooner or later.

So do all your vmax friends get 25% off. BUDDY:biglaugh:

Wish I would have found this thread a month ago. May 18th order Cycle One Off product, the 19th my credit card was charged. I waited and waited no word from them, sent many emails nothing. Finally around 2-3 weeks ago I was sent an email saying my purchase would be in the mail the next day. Well here we are June 16th and all I have to show is minus the money I spent trusting this place. This is my first Vmax not a pleasant start.

Wish I would have found this thread a month ago. May 18th order Cycle One Off product, the 19th my credit card was charged. I waited and waited no word from them, sent many emails nothing. Finally around 2-3 weeks ago I was sent an email saying my purchase would be in the mail the next day. Well here we are June 16th and all I have to show is minus the money I spent trusting this place. This is my first Vmax not a pleasant start.

ALWAYS come here first to get the story.

I did come to this site first. When I was searching oil pressure gauge on the net it lead me to this site where I found COO. Unfortunately I did not read all threads. It is going on 5 weeks and after many attempts to get answers I have nothing..........and all I wanted was a simple gauge, a simple answer to my emails would work.

I'm running into the same problem. I placed the order on 10/4. I haven't received it yet. I got a USPS "package is on the way" notification on 10/14, but the status has been at "pre-shipment info received" status ever since. I tried emailing yesterday with no response. I really wish I would have checked this post before ordering from there, too.

It took about 2.5 months when i ordered my preasure gauge last winter. I didnt mind since i couldnt ride and had part of the motor torn apart.

From what I see off his website he is only selling off what he has left in inventory and taking no new orders. I was going to refer someone for billet clutch inserts, but he no longer makes those anymore. Its a shame since nobody else makes quality billet parts like what he has produced. I have dealt with Tom on many occasions and I have always received my products promptly once I placed my order. A true loss for the VMAX community......

Thought Tom had shut down...............:confused2:

Latest posts

Back