Ignitech

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, I just read all of that, and because the Yamaha Vmax is a different animal, Gary has different directions in his. Remember it had to be ADAPTED to the Vmax.

This is just then factory instructions.

Once again you respond without reading------ I am not finished Downloading it all and with your lack of patience and badgering I will send to those who need it.
IGNITECH - Jiří Krejzl <[email protected]> Today at 3:15 AM
To
'jon harris'
Message body
Hello,

Here is connection manual, common TCIP4 manual and suitable setting data file in attachment.

Jiri Krejzl
IGNITECH

So question, why post something that you werent finished downloading yet? Ummmm Those files PLUS Garys files are sent on Garys installation disc.

Question- Why Question someone who is trying to help and butt in before they are finished? Why open an instructions thread?

Anyone who is needing the information on the Ignitech I have graphs, connections diagrams,setting data, menus for the software ( in German, Czech and English), tab sheets, advanced map tabs, directions for the monitor and lots more pages on the specified model. Send me a pm for the info as I will not be listing it on this thread. Thank you.

UMMMM you never answered the question, why not just post everything in one post, NOW NOT saying that your doing this, but people have been know to have multiple posts, just to drive the post count up.....but I cant see you doing that.....:ummm:

UMMMM I can see YOU are doing that.
My intentions were to help others with the post until you rudely interrupted and impatiently badgered about why it wasn't fitting your needs.:confused2:

LOL, you avoided the original question, why post only half of the information, when you still had 8 more pages left to go?

I never said anything of it fitting my needs. I have an Ignitech.....well 2 actually, and so have 2 discs with ALL of the files.

1 disc for the 07, and 1 disc for the first 86.

Apparently some heavy editing has been going on?
Not knowing what has been posted I can say for sure that Eric has far and above the most experience with these units of anyone I know to date outside of Gary who doesn't have as much Vmax specific experience.

Apparently some heavy editing has been going on?
Not knowing what has been posted I can say for sure that Eric has far and above the most experience with these units of anyone I know to date outside of Gary who doesn't have as much Vmax specific experience.

And good reason for those who think they control everything. I'm not going to put up with it.

And good reason for those who think they control everything. I'm not going to put up with it.

So basically your not gonna put up with....what? This sounds like Jealously.

“Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. ”
― Carrie Fisher

“Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours.”
― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It's Too Late

As Ive told you before after you messaged me on FB. I feel sorry for you. Your the one with the issue.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/converse.php?u=12830&u2=8061

So the ball is in your court. Keep the thread and let everyone read it.....or call for it to be deleted?

So basically your not gonna put up with....what? This sounds like Jealously.

“Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. ”
― Carrie Fisher

“Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours.”
― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It's Too Late

As Ive told you before after you messaged me on FB. I feel sorry for you. Your the one with the issue.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/converse.php?u=12830&u2=8061

So the ball is in your court. Keep the thread and let everyone read it.....or call for it to be deleted?
"So basically your not gonna"( should be So basically YOU'RE not GOING TO)

You Drunk?--"This sounds like Jealously." Jealously?

"As Ive told you before"----"son"-----it's I've

"Your the one with the issue".--You're would be correct

Now please tell me how i could be jealous of you?

Keep the thread and let everyone read it.....or call for it to be deleted?[/QUOTE]---Sound a bit controlling huh?

Oh heck just have one of your other imaginary friends / identities post it for you. That should clear it all up!

FYI, I just read all of that, and because the Yamaha Vmax is a different animal, Gary has different directions in his. Remember it had to be ADAPTED to the Vmax.

This is just then factory instructions.

Yes adapted to the Vmax, Gary came to me for those connectors to do so. I recall when I was having trouble finding a new vendor for my harness connectors. I get a PM from Blax stating that if I couldn't find a new supplier that he would send me his.... let me just tell you straight out. I can call pinwall cycle salvage or any other cycle salvage and I will been in contact with his supplier. G

Yes adapted to the Vmax, Gary came to me for those connectors to do so. I recall when I was having trouble finding a new vendor for my harness connectors. I get a PM from Blax stating that if I couldn't find a new supplier that he would send me his.... let me just tell you straight out. I can call pinwall cycle salvage or any other cycle salvage and I will been in contact with his supplier. G
Mine are all brand new---Here comes the truth-----
Hey this Blamax sounds a good guy with his offerings to you.

Attachments

• CIMG1654.jpg
    CIMG1654.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 75
Hi Guys/gals,

I am thinking of an Ignitech unit. My Vmax is changed tot a 1320cc engine last winter.

Is there someone who has a sheet/programmed unit so I can install that

I've got a few programs for stock engines that would still be a good starting point

Just buy Ignitech module prepared for V-Max. It will be programed and ready to go. It's ok but ignition timing map is difrent that OEM one.

I can send you my own program with stock ignition timing map. On my engine runs more smooth (less vibration).

Latest posts

Back