How to Remove the Rear Wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four years now....... Second is not totally gone, I can still coast or decelerate in second, but any throttle and it jumps out. So I just don't use it. High rev in 1st towards redline and a double bump into third. It takes some getting used to. I'm in third gear around town a lot.

Isn't that potentially dangerous over time? How long have you been using your god-like powers of gear mastery?
Lol. I do it all the time. My magna i whip out 2nd n click click click im in 5th, top gear. Dyna lowrider to. My miata to.

Lol. I do it all the time. My magna i whip out 2nd n click click click im in 5th, top gear. Dyna lowrider to. My miata to.
Miata!? That's the clincher right there. If you're not in 1st gear you're in last year🤣

Miata!? That's the clincher right there. If you're not in 1st gear you're in last year🤣
Lol. Last time I took this girl out on a date in it, was her first time in the car, she's like yeah I don't think you used 4th gear all night LOL. Cool she noticed the small stuff.

Latest posts

Back