Happy 4th everyone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto on the well wishes. Great riding in Nebraska too, I'm still waiting to take a bottle rocket in the side of the head.

firefly said:
Happy 4th of July everyone, the weather in LA is just perfect for riding, the streets are full with motorcycles :eusa_dance:
What's there to be happy about? Took mom shopping and not a cloud in the sky. Went to my truck in the pouring rain and got the groceries all wet. Drove home in the biggest downpour and when I got there the electricity was out. No garage door opener. Had to open a different door, fumbled with the keys and got soaked in the process. The outage lasted over 6 hours and I mean very long six hours with nothing to do except watch the rain come down. Other than that, it was a great 4th of July.

Almost forgot, happy 4th to all out there, even to our neighbors up north. <he says with a smile>

mikemax04 said:
What's there to be happy about? Took mom shopping and not a cloud in the sky. Went to my truck in the pouring rain and got the groceries all wet. Drove home in the biggest downpour and when I got there the electricity was out. No garage door opener. Had to open a different door, fumbled with the keys and got soaked in the process. The outage lasted over 6 hours and I mean very long six hours with nothing to do except watch the rain come down. Other than that, it was a great 4th of July.

Almost forgot, happy 4th to all out there, even to our neighbors up north. <he says with a smile>
Ours was on July 1st, but happy 4th !!:flagwaver:

Have to say that I had a great 4th.

Rode the max all over the place, blew a bunch of shit up, cooked up a bunch of food and got stuffed with friends.

Oh, and the rain held off till after everything was over. Couldn't have gone much better in my neck of the woods.:eusa_dance:

Back