burnout pit?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shawn kloker said:
What does nsfw mean?

Not Safe For Work. Those that surf at work during their *working* hours like to see NSFW on a post that you don't want the whole office to see, like a pic of naked women etc.
There has been some requests for a "spicier" forum where certain pics, post, jokes, rants etc could be posted, so I started that forum. So if you are at work, you *may* want to avoid that forum until you get home.

A SUPER idea Buster! The FZ site I frequent calls it "The War Room". Having a place like that, set apart from the regular forums, where you can "discuss" politics, etc...; is cool. That way only people that want to engage will do so.

thumb.gif

Redux said:
A SUPER idea Buster! The FZ site I frequent calls it "The War Room". Having a place like that, set apart from the regular forums, where you can "discuss" politics, etc...; is cool. That way only people that want to engage will do so.

Thanks Redux, although Vmx12s really should get credit for the idea of that forum. It's good to see some postings in it already too.

Buster Hymen said:
Thanks Redux, although Vmx12s really should get credit for the idea of that forum. It's good to see some postings in it already too.

Aw shucks. As much as I'd like to hog all the credit, there were a couple co-conspirators that helped plant the seed.

Found a few more Vmax 'babes' out on the www. I'll have to figure out how Buster does the thumbnail thing!

vmx12s said:
Aw shucks. As much as I'd like to hog all the credit, there were a couple co-conspirators that helped plant the seed.

Found a few more Vmax 'babes' out on the www. I'll have to figure out how Buster does the thumbnail thing!
Kelly, there is a sticky post located here http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=56
that shows you how to attach a picture.:eusa_dance:

Back