Where do you Live and what do you ride!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reved

Reaction score
Well folks I live in Barrie Ontario Canada and ride a 99' MAX VMOA 3585. I have install a backrest/luggage rack, Yamaha wind screen, crash bars, foot pegs, stage 1 jetting, Hindle pipe, T-Boost, Corbin seat, and Outlaw thermo/fan switch. I did have the Cobra pipes on it but I decided on a full pipe instead. I guess I should sell them before I scratch them, there was only 800Km on them. The g/f thought they were too load. It was nice having the garage door open by the time I got home though!;)

Last edited:
I live in Mocksville, NC and ride a 2000 V-Max. Just getting started on it. Looking for exhaust, hopefully UFO or Mark's. Got a T-Boost controller I am installing today.

How do you like that Corbin seat? Big difference over stock?

Last edited:
Watertown New York Right next to America's biggest National Park (Canada) LOL

I have several rides but the Vmax is a 1995 with a things added for comfort and control. I also have several other bikes to include but no limited to

1985 Honda CB700SC Nighthawk S (For Sale)
2000 Buell Blast (Wifes Bike)
2006 Yamaha FZ1 (On Order)
2002 YZF600R (Sold it today!)
2004 Honda CRF250X

Also several other smaller dirt bikes and 4 ATV's

I work as an Architectural Technician and also I spend a lot of time teacing MSF both for a driving school as well as for a local military base. I also teach the ATV safety Classes as well as the MSF Dirt Bike School. Needless to say I am busy most of the time. Really need more time to ride!

hi ,
i live in the uk and a ride a `98 max which is heavily customised,not sure where to start telling what i`ve done but apart from the frame and engine which hasn`t been touched(internally that is) although i`ve just fitted stage 7 :angry flame devil: every thing else has been changed at least once.

Reved said:
Well folks I live in Barrie Ontario Canada and ride a 99' MAX VMOA 3585. I have install a backrest/luggage rack, Yamaha wind screen, crash bars, foot pegs, stage 1 jetting, Hindle pipe, T-Boost, Corbin seat, and Outlaw thermo/fan switch. I did have the Cobra pipes on it but I decided on a full pipe instead. I guess I should sell them before I scratch them, there was only 800Km on them. The g/f thought they were too load. It was nice having the garage door open by the time I got home though!;)
Hi Reved

I live just east of Toronto, so we should try meeting up this summer for some riding. My bike and its mods can be seen here http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=1

Last edited:
I live in Warwick RI and have a 95 Vmax. If you guys go up to the menu at the top of the page and click on the user cp you can fill in your location. After you do this your location will show up when you post, right near your post count. See?

:rocket bike: Hi, I am in UK too and ride 2000 max in standard layout - just waiting for rain to stop ... fitted screen and saviour bracket......tried small screen then larger one with the winged pattern but it makes a lot of noise round helmet so may take it off in summer only any good in slow riding - in winter......

I live in Santa Monica , California, we have some great canyon roads close by and lane splitting is LEGAL :peace out bike:, I have a stock engine vmax and some upgrades , the latest was kosman 17 inch front & rear with Z6 Metzler radials.
Ibrahim
________
Daihatsu Charmant specifications

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Live just west of Sudbury,On. Have a new '06 at the shop where I work. Might take it home today! If it warms up some...

G Man

I am in California Maryland and my Max is a 94...Yellow with sportmax seat and bars, stage 7, Hindle 4 to 1, crash bars, oil presure gauge and some little tidbits here and there.I am sure there will be more to come.

Hi.
I live in the UK. I currently have 2 Max's. A 98 which has a lot of modifications and a 2002, which is almost standard.

Regards.

McNumpty.

Hi,I live in Hubert N.C. and have a 97 V-Max.Corbin seat,U.F.O. fork brace,progressive front springs,R-6 calibers with steel lines,stage 7 jet kit,Marks 4-2 exhaust with 12 inch cans,GIVI wind shield,gel battery,Dyna 3000 box,Nology wires,yamaha back rest and rack.

Hi!
Im living in Stockholm, Sweden and driving a year 2000 Vmax US model..Its great!

live just southeast of Houston Texas
have a 88 v-max major differance in looks and a 02 black and blue Hayabusa, that are both daily riders.
80 Gs 850L in the storage shed since getting the max bout 5 years ago.
vmoa 1701
south central regional director

I live in Bognor Regis in the UK near Humpty McNumpty.

I have a Cousin with a Vmax called Lambchops. He lives in a trailer park in Abergavenny.

Yur`s my 2006 makeover:

finish1.jpg

finish2.jpg

finish3.jpg

Well, I'll check in too. I live in Metro Atlanta, GA. I live maybe 50 miles from some really sweet mountain roads. I currently ride an '03 FZ1 & my new baby, it's an '06 Max. Are there any completely stock Maxes outside a dealer showroom? Mine made it about a week.

cnv0001.jpg

Any other '06s out there? Mine seems to be #470 judging by the vin.

I'm also in the somewhat Metro Atlanta Ga area. Just a bit north of Metro in Cartersville. The mountains that Redux speeks of are my sceenery from the back porch.

I have a 97' Vmax, Mostley stock. I just got it a few months ago, so I haven't finished researching all the mods just yet.

P4150036.sized.jpg

Back