Hello All

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Let me just say I am very happy to be accepted as a VMF vendor, and I will do my best to live up to the standards of all the other great vendors on this site. I have been a forum member for about 3 years, since a short time after acquiring my '85 Max. My wife went for a short ride with me, and after digging her nails deeply into my chest on the first shift to second gear, informed me that a backrest was an absolute must. :rofl_200:In pain, I agreed.
When multiple searches failed to turn up any availability at any reasonable price, I decided to adapt the backrest/ rack assembly I was already making and supplying for the late-model Honda Magna. She gave the prototype her stamp of approval, and voila! Here we are.

I'm supposed to be retired, but I refuse to give up riding, and making things to help other riders keeps me out of mischief. My motto is "We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding."

+1 on the Badge
Old bikers do not go Gray they go Chrome Ride on till you need a walker then get a trike.
And thank you for making a back rest / sissy bar and luggage rack that looks great and is affordable.

I've see your site prior and have recommended it out to others looking for aftermarket sissybar/luggage rack. Congrats to making it to VMF vendor status!

Latest posts

Back