European Helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw0417

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site were you could order a European helmet to have it shipped to the US. I am looking for a Cabreg helmet that they don't sell in the US.

Yeah he has the same ones some that you can find the in the US. The model I am looking for isn't available here because no DOT. I would buy it as a novelty helmet if I had to to get it shipped in. Anyone else have any suggestions on differnt sites, perfereable ones that will translate to English. I found a couple of French sites, but wasn't sure what they were saying and they would translate through google so I wasn't gonna order. Plus they wanted more then double then one Enlish site wanted(but the won't ship to the US).

EBAY UK would be the go I have bought lots of vmax stuff or even Demon Tweeks .a huge mail order business who will send anywhere in the world.cheers Kevman.

Yeah he has the same ones some that you can find the in the US. The model I am looking for isn't available here because no DOT. I would buy it as a novelty helmet if I had to to get it shipped in. Anyone else have any suggestions on differnt sites, perfereable ones that will translate to English. I found a couple of French sites, but wasn't sure what they were saying and they would translate through google so I wasn't gonna order. Plus they wanted more then double then one Enlish site wanted(but the won't ship to the US).

Let me know what model you are looking for. Caberg sells all over Germany. If you are serious about getting one I can probably help you out.

Last edited:
I found alot more then I originally thought on ebay. I might have to take you up on that offer however. I will keep you in mind and thanks for the offer.

Show us what you are looking for?

I dig this one!

Attachments

• spikes.jpg
    spikes.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 20
I like that fact that you can transition from a full face to a 3/4 when needed. It is always hot here so I would like to be able to just fold back the chin bar when I want to.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 16
yeah if I want a full face flip up, this company also makes one like that, and I will probably just settle for that, but I like that fact that is also has the sunglasses intergrated in so you dont' have to have two shields

That one is probably what I will end up with. It is pretty much just like the nolan and all the other modular helmets except for the intergrated glasses. That one is actaully available here in the states if you can find a dealer that still carries them. They are DOT approved and everthing like most normal helmets. I have a store that can get me one of those for a good price, plus they are all over ebay. It just turns out the model I want is the one I can't find. Always the way it is. Its all good either way. I always have my trusty KBC VR1. Nothing special but it definatly works.

I discovered the real reason I can't find what I am looking for yet. They aren't going to be available until April 1st. I contacted a site that had just about every other model and they are going to let me know when those start comingn in but they know it won't be before april.

Thanks for everyone input.

I want to get a "Revue" but have had a hell of time trying to get information to set up as a dealer over here.

Sean Morley

Try Scorion...the new EXO has the internal sunshield as well as the "pump"for comfort. I love the exo.....and cant beat the price!

Attachments

• DSCN0770.jpg
    DSCN0770.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back