Entering Drag Race - Hungary

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How were your times? reaction & 1/4?
Keep him in one of the tire tracks-on the side is where all the "marbles" are.
Never the center though- that's for the cars to leak!!

On the christmas tree do all three amber light at the same time or do they come down one at a time? Also do you know what tenths of a second they are apart?
Usually a "pro" tree all 3 amber lights go off at the same time and 3/10 of a sec later the green comes on. When the amber comes down one at a time the tree can be set to either 4/10 or 5/10 of a second.

On the christmas tree do all three amber light at the same time or do they come down one at a time? Also do you know what tenths of a second they are apart?

Yes, it's a pro tree - all 3 ambers light at the same time. But I don't know the timing.

My best RT this weekend for me was .007, Usually I like to get in the .020-.040 times on the RT on the pro tree.

My best RT this weekend for me was .007, Usually I like to get in the .020-.040 times on the RT on the pro tree.

Did you get into the money &/or trophies again this year, Sean? Wish I could have come over again........to at least watch - just wasn't in the cards this year.

Thinking about participating in the all-bike drags coming up on Sep 19th, over here at the Mokan Dragway instead.

No, got knocked out in the second round. 11.17 on an 11.15 dial and lost!

.130 on a pro tree for that round.

The daughters bike could not keep up with the 17.00 second minimum and I ran an 17.74 @ 77 mph with a .029 reation time on the pro tree and lost.

.130 on a pro tree for that round.

The daughters bike could not keep up with the 17.00 second minimum and I ran an 17.74 @ 77 mph with a .029 reation time on the pro tree and lost.

Your daughter runs a Vrod?

Seriously, it must be awesome racing with your daughter. So far my daughter likes to ride with me, but could care less about the drag strip.

Vrods don't turn that quick of times, do they? lol

I thought your daughter was riding a 4-wheeler - didn't know you'd gotten her a bike yet, Sean.

I was on her bike lol. I did offer to see if she wanted but she wasn't comfortable with it yet since she's new on riding.

Sean

Back