Bought a New to Me Car Yesterday.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
12.png
10.png

11.png

09.png

07.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

02.png

01.png

Paid a lot less than advertised price. $12,995 +++ added BS.
It's absolutely like new, even the interior smell. One owner, always garaged.

Sold a bike and a boat and found a place for the spare money.
Wanted a Challenger but values are holding too high and they weigh too much.
This Mustang Rocks... Mods and Graphics coming soon.

Last edited:
That is a good looking car....congrats!!! So when is the supercharger going on?

Looks good! Please excuse the next part, too bad its a Ford instead of a Dodge, lol. Myself and every other member of my family have never had good luck with Fords so im a lil biased, lol. Definately a sharp looking car though...

Meh, not a fan of the OHC engines. When they start making them capable of taking a 4" bore like the OHV 5.0 (or better yet, a siamese bore 4.125" set of holes in the block) then I will be interested.

Still, it's a nice looking car, and I love the rims. Matches the overall body style nicely.

No longer on their database. What was it?
I agree, I can't see it either. But, I have always had good luck with fords. I have owned about 6 ford mustangs, and 2 ford trucks. I currently have these 2 in my stable.

Attachments

• IMG_20140815_122709053.jpg
    IMG_20140815_122709053.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 24
Glad you finally sold the boat & a bike. I think you should have held out for the Dodge though. I don't want that thing over here trying to multiply with my Mustang one problem is enough:rofl_200:

Dodge Sucks. Chevy to race, Ford if you want to retire from racing, Dodge if you just like owning a car that does not have a warranty even when new.

It's a 4.6L, 300 HP, 320 lb ft torque, 5 speed stick car and weighs just over 3300 lbs compared to dodge challengers 340 or so horse for the early years at over 4100 lbs.

I uploaded the pictures to the first post of the thread since the link was deleted off the dealer ad.

That video is AWESOME. I forgot to add that it's a 2005 GT Premium. With the dealer add being taken down that fact is missing. I hooked up with the local " New Generation Mustang " guys yesterday. They're going to assist me with mods, looking for this car to be as fast as Skullduggery (My 89 Vmax) so I'll need somewhere in the 1 HP to 4.76 lbs range. Holy Crap,,,,, I'll need slightly over 700 HP in the Mustang. Don't see that happening any time soon.........:bang head:

Again for those that may have missed the pictures, They are in the first post of this thread.....

Dave

There is a local business here that has a good reputation for the Mustangs: http://www.steeda.com/

I had two Fox-bodied GT's and had bought stuff from them, very easy to do business with. They give good advice, and they have NOS take-offs from cars they get-in direct from dealers for mods.

Still got a ways to go to catch up to my Volvo!
Missed you at Kyle's Dave!

Still got a ways to go to catch up to my Volvo!
Missed you at Kyle's Dave!

I'm a die hard fan of the V-8 Sound, it's strongly in my DNA.......

Did Kyle have a Tech Day that I missed. :confused2:

Thanx Poppop. It's been raining since I bought it so I've found out that it handles great on wet roads. Almost no wheel spin with Traction control engaged even in first.

Mary drove it around the block about 5 times. It's been 50 years since she drove a stick shift. She didn't stall it once.

Now I'm gonna have to clear out some of the garage, the car is too clean to let it set in the driveway. The Mod Monkey now has something new to work on here.

Watch out for crazy drivers,Best wishes and all the luck in the world.No one deserves it more.

Back