Tapa Talk Issues

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I've been experiencing some issues with TT lately.

1. Photos: Sometimes randomly work. Someone will post a few photos and I can see them fine on my desktop but see nothing on TT.

2. Posts: I typically view posts under the TIMELINE tab. Recently it shows "No Results"

I've been experiencing some issues with TT lately.

1. Photos: Sometimes randomly work. Someone will post a few photos and I can see them fine on my desktop but see nothing on TT.

2. Posts: I typically view posts under the TIMELINE tab. Recently it shows "No Results"
I've had similar issues on both but have always been intermitten and rarely occuring. If I recall a WiFi reconnect or tapatalk re-loggin will sometimes fix

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Yep, I’ve had the issues as well. I think a few of us briefly agreed in a different thread. Not sure what’s the issue, but it’s annoying and sucks. Mostly, because I don’t use a pc to do anything, it’s all don’t from my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the main reason I'm considering changing forum software to something newer, still supported and not needing Tapatalk.

I prefer Tapatalk over any sort of forum browsing. If this form leaves Tapatalk I will not follow. It's too difficult from my phone. I'm having issues seeing some pictures, but not all

I prefer Tapatalk over any sort of forum browsing. If this form leaves Tapatalk I will not follow. It's too difficult from my phone. I'm having issues seeing some pictures, but not all

Interesting. The newer software detects a mobile phone and presents the forum in that format, just like Tapatalk does.

Interesting. The newer software detects a mobile phone and presents the forum in that format, just like Tapatalk does.
The only time I spent on this forum on the browser was to sign up. I will have to go back and request the mobile site from my phone and try it out. Thanks!

Edit. I see what you are saying. Tapatalk makes it very easy to switch from forum to forum as well, which is nice.

I have the same problem with TT.
Problem with photos might be related to JPEG vs IMG format, but I m not sure about that.
Problem with unread new posts not shown only with this forum. Other forums like V4Musclebike are doing fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI VNS-L31 met Tapatalk

On my laptop, this forum runs better than any other I belong too. I believe its because it's not riddled with ads and a bunch of other crap. The pages load almost instantly and the fact that we can host the photos and videos here is a huge plus vs. having to use an outside source.

I do more on my laptop than on my phone so its not a huge deal to me. I hate pushing those tiny buttons on my phone.

At this time it is not connected with Tapatalk. Have you tried a mobile browser and the regular forum address? This Xenforo software is made to be extremely mobile friendly and give more features than Tapatalk can.

Ahah! I’m back. Did not know TT was getting 86st. Got a new phone and searched TT for 30 minutes to find the forum.
Is there an app now associated with the site or do I have to open in browser every time?

Ahah! I’m back. Did not know TT was getting 86st. Got a new phone and searched TT for 30 minutes to find the forum.
Is there an app now associated with the site or do I have to open in browser every time?
Browser only.
The new format works pretty well in Chrome on Android

Latest posts

Back