Your bikes name.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if everyone could list thier bikes name on here. I am a new owner and have some ideas about naming mine but dont wanna end up being a copy cat unintentionally. Hell it would just be pretty cool to see some of the names and even a little description of why it was named that. If this is already been done, please let me know and i apologize. :beer::beer::beer:

A few years ago I was referring to my bike as 'the reaper, but way too many other bikes shared the name. So after thinking on it for a few days the name Archangel kept popping up and it stuck.

Mj?lnir - Thor's Hammer
Mj?lnir simply means "crusher", referring to its pulverizing effect.

Because like Thor's Hammer my Vmax is used Crush/Pulverize the Opposition. :D

For it came down to what could the V in Vmax stand for? I was thinking about it one night, and Elvis Costello was singing....Veronica....so ever since then....Veronica Maxx.

Mj?lnir - Thor's Hammer
Mj?lnir simply means "crusher", referring to its pulverizing effect.

Because like Thor's Hammer my Vmax is used Crush/Pulverize the Opposition. :D

Dmann, i saw the name of yours earlier and thats what gave me the idea of this thread. Awesome name man. "Power and strength" came to mind with that name. Thanks guys, keep em coming

You know... Nemesis..the ancient goddess of retribution...would be a COOL name for a bike...

Attachments

• __Nemesis___by_Derzorvadur.jpg
    __Nemesis___by_Derzorvadur.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 127702591_small.jpg
    127702591_small.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 38
Dmann, i saw the name of yours earlier and thats what gave me the idea of this thread. Awesome name man. "Power and strength" came to mind with that name. Thanks guys, keep em coming
Thanks.
I also sometimes refer to as simply The Hammer or The Hammer of the Gods.

The Berserker was another name I thought about:
"Berserkers (or berserks) were Norse warriors who are reported in the Old Norse literature to have fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury,
a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word berserk.
Berserkers are attested to in numerous Old Norse sources."

But you're right Thor's Hammer just fits a VMax, IMO.
And the Shirt Logo below follows that same theme.

Attachments

• Vmax_Thunder.jpg
    Vmax_Thunder.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 31
It would be cool if everyone could list thier bikes name on here. I am a new owner and have some ideas about naming mine but dont wanna end up being a copy cat unintentionally. Hell it would just be pretty cool to see some of the names and even a little description of why it was named that. If this is already been done, please let me know and i apologize. :beer::beer::beer:

Mine is called Llamrei, "The King`s Horse," after King Arthur`s horse...and because my friends call me "King 2b" (2b = toe bie in dutch after my last name, but also "to be", etc etc, several layers of meaning)

Attachments

• SciFi.Fantasy.Nemesis_goddess_of_Revenge.heidi_azurylipfe_d__nemisis_goddess_of__revenge_2109200.jpg
    SciFi.Fantasy.Nemesis_goddess_of_Revenge.heidi_azurylipfe_d__nemisis_goddess_of__revenge_2109200.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 33
I got extremely creative in naming mine. You have to read between the lines, letters or whatever to grasp the meaning of each. Here they are:

1985 = Max
2009 = Max II
Her 2009 = Maxine

Deep. I know.

Why thank you. Thank you very much. But I can't take credit for all the creativity that goes on out in my garage. Shala named her 09 Maxine all by herself.

You know... Nemesis..the ancient goddess of retribution...would be a COOL name for a bike...
I actually like this name but it may be better suited to Harleys since we are always kicking their A$$,
so they are the ones that need to seek Retribution/Revenge for those losses. :rofl_200: :clapping: :punk:

Actually, It could apply to a VMax because we are constantly Exacting Retribution for all the Trash Talk about Jap Bikes we hear from Harley riders.

VMax. Or if I'm going really fast and don't have time to say it all, just Max.
Sometimes if it is being picky about starting: Sonofabe-otch.

Frankenmax. Not my idea, but by people I ride with.
Every exposed part of the bike has been re-worked, replaced, removed or added-to.
Two versions of the bike - street and touring. Takes 3 or 4 hours to switch from one to the other ( fairings, bags, backrest, large or small aux. gas tanks, etc.)
That "Mod Monkey" has bitten me hard, starting the second week after purchasing. Not so much money-wise, but countless hours fabricating.
Can't see any end to it, until one of us dies.
Cheers!

Actually, It could apply to a VMax because we are constantly Exacting Retribution for all the Trash Talk about Jap Bikes we hear from Harley riders.

If you read up, she was a BADASS, and no body COULD or WOULD stand in her way...yep...that fits a Vmax!!!

:punk::punk::punk:

Latest posts

Back