Kawasaki ZRX1200??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Rocker

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a Kawasaki ZRX1200 for awhile now, but have never ridden one. I currently have an 08 CBR1000RR and considering selling it to buy the ZRX. I'm wanting a bike with a little more comfortable ride. Anyone have one, or ever had one that can comment on the ZRX?

I had an 1100 for a while & a good friend had a 1200 I used to ride a bit. I love them & they have a good following to. I would buy another one in a heart beat. Oh & they wheelie really easy to. :biglaugh:

Thanks Kyle. The CBR1000RR is a great bike, but I ride it like my ass is on fire everytime I'm on it because the speed is addictive. The ride position is not so much desirable to me any more either. I've always liked the look of the bike. I had a Honda CB700S Nighthawk which was a simular body style and enjoyed it. Just didn't have a lot of power.

Thanks Kyle. The CBR1000RR is a great bike, but I ride it like my ass is on fire everytime I'm on it because the speed is addictive. The ride position is not so much desirable to me any more either. I've always liked the look of the bike. I had a Honda CB700S Nighthawk which was a simular body style and enjoyed it. Just didn't have a lot of power.

Yup, I had an '84 black and blue CB700SC Nighthawk S and it was a nice comfortable ride. It sure could have used another 400 or so CCs

My best friend has a ZRX1200 very nice ride and it rides on better tires than his old CB1100F or my Nighthawk....

My CB700S was Red, White, and Blue. A beautiful bike and I enjoyed restoring it. I taught my youngest son to ride on it.

The Bandit 1200, ZRX, and the V-max used to be my trinity of big displacement factory hooligan bikes. To date I have still only owned one of these .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a 1200 Rex nice bike, fun to ride and with a few mods can get some horse power out of them of course nothing like the 2nd gen max but they still will fly,had mine dyno if I remember was about 130 hp hope that helps, they do have a pretty big following.

I have a good friend and riding buddy with a pretty darn nice ZRX for sale in LA. There should be quite a few folks on this forum that know Steve Lowery. If your interested please send me a message and I will get you in touch with Steve.

I have a good friend and riding buddy with a pretty darn nice ZRX for sale in LA. There should be quite a few folks on this forum that know Steve Lowery. If your interested please send me a message and I will get you in touch with Steve.

I can't believe he's selling it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back