donation to the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donation Sent! this forum has saved my a lot of time and $$$ as well as learning the in's and out of this iconic motorcycle.

I run a gaming forum. I donate 20 Canadian a month here and have for some time. Reason: content is invaluable and have met some vital friends here. My project would not be as far along as it is without the help of Traumahawk and Sean Morley. I'd never have found them on my own.

From experience, I know that everyone wants to join but nobody want's to pay. Everybody "intends" to donate but they never get around to it. We tried selling T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs but even the KKK has little luck with that, I've heard. (They sell T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs on their site too and don't make any money either.)

Please donate.

I run a gaming forum. I donate 20 Canadian a month here and have for some time. Reason: content is invaluable and have met some vital friends here. My project would not be as far along as it is without the help of Traumahawk and Sean Morley. I'd never have found them on my own.

From experience, I know that everyone wants to join but nobody want's to pay. Everybody "intends" to donate but they never get around to it. We tried selling T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs but even the KKK has little luck with that, I've heard. (They sell T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs on their site too and don't make any money either.)

Please donate.

What gaming forum do you run?

Asylum51.com...I just checked it though and it's suspended for some reason. Our bill is paid so its not that. FTP is down too. I put in a support ticket.

We supported Microsoft Freelancer, a space sim that was very popular in it's day and I authored, with a lot of help, the Asylum 51 Freelancer mod. Sort of like a VMax mod except all written or wireframed.

Freelancer ran it's course and now we are almost gone but hoping that Freelancer II which is in the works gets working soon. in the meantime the few members left play WOW.

Freelancer allowed you to run your own server at home with up to 128 players and we did this for several years. And nobody donated but everybody wanted to play.

We had a tongue in cheek attitude toward the game. We had space ships that looked like toilets and bathtubs, bender the robot, a Guiness beer bottle, an old sail powered battleship, and other affronts to spock loving nerds, and we had normal looking ships also. Oh yea, we had barney the dinosaur.

Google "ROYAL BUTTOCKS" (as in MY royal buttocks) and you will see many entries right at the top.

Asylum 51...home of the Royal Buttocks.

I kid you not.

Ah...ticket returned...someone is using one of our email accounts to send out spam so they cut us off until I can fix it.

Just donated again.....and wanted to post it for the newer people that we have on the forum. You can donate using the button on the top, bottom row, and third from the right.

With donating you get the forum supported badge next to your name, and you also get increased storage for emails. The first time that you donate it might take buster 1-2 days to get everything lined out....after that your good to go.

Donations are used to pay for server costs, extra storage fees, basic expenses from running a forum.

Thanks for sharing about the donation. I just made one and hope it helps. This forum has been a great help to me and I will continue to support it. I would encourage everyone that benefits from it to donate even the smallest contribution. Thanks VMF!

Just donated. I do use this Forum a lot. And the advice you get is Priceless ! I should have done it a long time ago. sorry.

Latest posts

Back