1994 Honda CB 1 ???/

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser1198

Reaction score
I know a lot of you own or have owned a lot of other bikes , was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Honda CB 1 ?. Got a chance to get one for a Good price but don't want to waste money if I do not need to . It is a 1994 1000cc , really just finding basic info out if possible . Thanks for any and all help ! Kurt

They are quite rare, only produced over here in the states in 94/95. They have a cult following overseas from what I have read, great bikes, plenty of power, alot of hop-up parts available. I see nice ones go from 2,000 on the low end to 5K on the top end. If it's low mileage and doesn't need body work, I'd snatch it up!!!!

Is it the CB1 big one 1000cc ? If it is I've a buddy with 78000 miles on his. Some are 100% bulletproof but some give camchain tensioner trouble. They have the usual Honda finish.

Is it the CB1 big one 1000cc ? If it is I've a buddy with 78000 miles on his. Some are 100% bulletproof but some give camchain tensioner trouble. They have the usual Honda finish.
That's the one, going to look at it today with less then 20,000 miles one owner only problem is it has been sitting in a garage not run for 5 years. The cam chain tensioner has been fixed about 8 yrs. ago so low miles on the new part , I hope this works out , I need a bike for my sanity again!!! Biggest mistake I ever made was selling my V-Max. Later Kurt

Back