Another three wheeler...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't see why one of these atv manufactures don't put turn signals, a horn, and speedometer on an atv, and make them road worthy. i'm not into three wheels myself, but if i could legally register and drive an atv to and from work on the road without fear of being caught by the cops, that would be awesome. i don't see what the big deal is, it's 100% legal in germany to ride a quad on the road. they all ready have headlights, high and low beam, and brake lights on most utility, and sport quads. gp another step, and add turn signals, and a horn, and a speedo, and i don't see why we couldn't. obviously you have to change the tires to a highway tread.

i don't see why one of these atv manufactures don't put turn signals, a horn, and speedometer on an atv, and make them road worthy. i'm not into three wheels myself, but if i could legally register and drive an atv to and from work on the road without fear of being caught by the cops, that would be awesome. i don't see what the big deal is, it's 100% legal in germany to ride a quad on the road. they all ready have headlights, high and low beam, and brake lights on most utility, and sport quads. gp another step, and add turn signals, and a horn, and a speedo, and i don't see why we couldn't. obviously you have to change the tires to a highway tread.

I think someone did with a modified Yamaha Raptor....I did find these sites though....

http://www.world-of-atvs.com/street-legal-quads.html

https://oreionmotors.com/

It would also need suspension modifications for better handling on the streets.
That being said, I would LOVE to have an AWD 4 wheeled bike for the street in the winter.

i saw countless quads on the roads in germany. i would have loved to take my 450r down the road. that thing was quick off road, it was fast on the road to. but didn't go far. we can legally ride 2 and 3 wheels on the road, whats wrong with a quad?? wider axles, and wider control arms, drop the suspension, add turn signals, horn, speedo, and mirrors, street tires and it's no different than a 3 wheeled bike.

Back