Muscle Vmax's For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to try and use this thread to post complete bikes we have for sale. As always please send me a direct email if you are interested. Text or Phone is available too.

Sean
[email protected]
316-619-8411

1985 Vmax - $5000:

We built this bike from the ground up 3 years ago for a friend - currently owned by my father in law. Pictures are named "Brads Vmax" in the Facebook Site (look for the Maroon Vmax with Large Mufflers)

2005 engine with under 10K on it when installed (currently maybe 15K - don't remember the current chassis mileage).
Ton's of black chrome (every engine cover, scoops, side covers).
Braced swingarm (powdercoated black).
Reshaped seat (on of ours) - the one pictured is not the current seat (we have a reshaped OEM seat on it currently).
Dale Walker Header with custom stainless mufflers (very very deep sounding)
Muscle Jet Kit (made 125rwhp).
Venture rear diff painted black.
Napeolean mirrors
Kuryakyn Flame Grips
Eureopean Bars
Powdercoated OEM engine Guards
Progressive 430 Shocks (Black 11.5" long)
Huyabusa Calipers with our Adapters
93-07 Rotors (larger then the 85's)
Custom Burgundy paint. I know the faux tank cover has a chip in it but it's still in pretty darn nice shape.
Upgraded regulator and stator.
What wasn't painted was powdercoated.
Tires in good shape. Stock Clutch (we had a stronger clutch in it but it was too strong for him).
Solid Mounts
Medium Sized Yamaha windscreen.
Probably other things I have forgotten. This bike will run and drive anywhere you want and sound incredible doing it. The venture rear diff helps cut down RPM's on the highway but also makes acceleration a little slower (can't have it both ways).

Attachments

• the_chill_2010_02_27_031.jpg
    the_chill_2010_02_27_031.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Brads Big Guns.jpg
    Brads Big Guns.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 143
Bike 2 - 1999 Vmax - $5500:
I built this bike this last year and am currently using some parts on it that belong on another bike I am building. The pictured clutch is going to be taken off and stock clutch and clutch cover will be installed. The chrome and custom painted parts are going to be taken off (more on that info following). Bike ran 11.30's a few months ago the last time I had it out to the track.

We used a 1988 1300cc Venture engine that we converted to Vmax specs. Mileage on lower engine is approx 20K. Chassis has similar mileage though I think it shows lower then that (around 6K on the speedo). Engine was assembled with ARP head studs, our HD oiling kit, and Solid Mounts. Engine was bead blasted and painted prior to installation in the frame. Vmax heads and cams used. This is one of our basic 1300 builds. It would cost you around $2500-$3000 depending on the options and engine traded in (if any).

Reworked Seat Set with Logo (done at time of bike build a few months ago)

Kerker Header (a newer header but the chrome was discolored big time due to tuning problems on the other engine we had it on). Carbon fiber muffler. Picture shows a 4-1 Hindle which is not correct. I do have another Kerker which has a chrome muffler we can install. I can also send the header in and have it black jet hot coated if desired. Will include that in the higher listed price.
Muscle Jet Kit

2003 Front end. Racetech Springs and other misc internals. Rear Shocks Stock.
Chromed Triple Trees (can be swapped out with a non-chrome unit if desired). New Bearings.
Chrome Rear Grabrail (can be swapped out with a non-chrome one if desired)
Front tire decent but rear tire is crap. Will be replaced with a good tire.
Swingarm needs paint though I have a nice powdercoated silver arm that will go on the bike if desired.
Bike is mostly stock other then the mentioned parts.
Body set will be removed (unless customer wants to keep it on there). Will paint a body set to customer choice (of single color) for no additional charge prior to delivery. Add $200 for candy colors and $100 for stripe option.
Scoops and side covers will have standard stock parts installed though we can paint (or chrome) them for additional cost.

Attachments

• 2 Face Rev 2 Left Side.jpg
    2 Face Rev 2 Left Side.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 2 Face Rev 2 Right Side.jpg
    2 Face Rev 2 Right Side.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 2 Face Rev 2 Tank Cover.jpg
    2 Face Rev 2 Tank Cover.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 104
  • downsized_0603001624.jpg
    downsized_0603001624.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Muscle Seat Grey Logo.jpg
    Muscle Seat Grey Logo.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Sean - Ready for Ride 1.jpg
    Sean - Ready for Ride 1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Sean - Ready for Ride 2.jpg
    Sean - Ready for Ride 2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 101
2002 Vmax - $4000-$5000 depending on what we do with it:

This is a one owner bike. Owner broke the bike in and took all the stuff he could off and began drag racing it. Currently the block is broken from too much traction (running a slick and wheelie bar) which I have done a few times myself. I will be replacing the engine prior to sale. I have a 1997 engine with less then 20k miles that I plan to install. I am going to bead blast and paint it just to make it as nice as the chassis.

Speedo shows 1144 miles on it which the chassis shows being as almost new as the speedo shows. I would estimate more like 2000 miles on the bike since speedo was removed when racing it. You could almost eat off this sucker.

I am putting the bike back to stock (though can do almost any number of mods). I can of course build a larger engine like a 1300 and pricing would depend on what customer wants.

I can either paint a body set for the customer or I have a decent faux carbon fiber cover I can install (but it has a small gouge in the paint on it).

The wheels and tires have the noted mileage and the bike when put back together will be almost like new.

Of course we can build this thing anyway the customer desires from stock to mild to wild. (supercharger is already spoken for on another project of mine).

Attachments

• Vmax_001.jpg
    Vmax_001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 126
  • Vmax_002.jpg
    Vmax_002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 112
Not a vmax but still Muscle powered!

Still wouldn't mind selling this beast off though it's darn fun to ride. Taken in on trade for my 2005 Vmax this was owned by the guy that welds for me. We've helped him do all the work on it over the last 10 years (give or take).

Bike Info:
1986 Fazer

Chassis:
FZR1000 Aluminum Swingarm and YZF600R Rear Wheel (17" - currently has a slick/wheelie bar installed).
FZR 600 Front End Complete - Wheel/Tire/Brakes
Custom Billet Fork Brace (we made)
Aftermarket Front Fender (replica to OEM FZR600)
Braided Front Brake Lines
Clip-On Controls
Vmax Headlight Assy (We probably have the OEM setup too)
Tach Only - No Speedo (though we may have the old one laying around here)
Custom Seat and Tail Section. Seat is Dirty and needs recovered since it may not clean. We can do that as an option.
Custom Tribute Paint (Yellow/Black/White) though there is a dent in the faux tank cover and the custom rear tail has a crack down low. All of that we can fix as an option.
Dyna 2 Step Rev/Launch Limiter (high and low rpm limiter). This bike loves being launched at 9K with the slick and bar!!!
Nitrous System (currently 60 shot though not used and no current mount for the bottle - was previously in the swingarm)
Air Shifter
Custom Shocks but can't remember the brand.
AGM Sealed battery.

Engine:
1029 cc Weisco Kit
41mm Flatslide Carbs (Also have stock FZR Carbs available)
Carrillo Rods
Stock Cams
(can't remember if this motor or our other motor has the ported heads).
Fully Undercut Trans
Yoshimura Full Duplex Header (from FZR1000)
Engine made 133rwhp with the stock carbs at the rear wheel. 196hp on the nitrous.

I am going to start out asking $3500 which is in the ballpark of the engine cost not counting all the other stuff. Will fix the paint (either back as is or customer choice) and recover the seat so it will look pretty sharp again (still looks decent now) for $500 more. The header will need to be coated at some point to look nicer and muffler polished or replaced. This bike has been 10.11 (with light rider) without the nitrous and regularly runs mid tens @ 133. Once the nitrous is dialed in you should be able to easily be in the 9 second zone. Plenty of track vids are on our Facebook site and a few on youtube. I had it at the track a month ago http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/p856748707 (look for the Yellow Fazer) and ran a best pass of 10.33 again without nitrous and with my big butt (220 lbs plus gear).

The rear wheel is still purple from the latest conversion (was an 18" FZR600 wheel) so it will need painted or powdercoated (Again we can provide that as desired).

I do have pics of the Fazer from over the years and changes. We bought it probably 10 years ago in boxes and put it together for a good starter bike. As his skills improved we started doing the big engines and ended up where he's at right now. He wanted to get something more comfortable and he plans to eventually buy a full drag bike anyway.

Attachments

• Ryans Fazer.jpg
    Ryans Fazer.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Ryan 10.jpg
    Ryan 10.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Back