Lifting spools

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Made from SS so will never rust. They tighten using an allen key which I spark eroded into the end.

Attachments

• 005 (Large).jpg
    005 (Large).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 011z (Large).jpg
    011z (Large).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 393
Pricing coming soon! We have other projects he's almost done with too that should be great add on's!

Sean

I'm down for a set, probably cheaper than I can make them myself for :)

This was requested so we can use the pit bull type universal stands much like a sportbike. If you have a wide wheel and tire it won't let you pull them off but still good for holding a bike with no centerstand for other maintenance issues.

We may be able to see if a "shortie" set can be made. You can try and make something yourself using a few washers and a bushing between.

Sean

Isn't there a hole all the way through the axle?
Is there any metal rod that small a diameter that could be trusted to lift the bike?

I think the rear axle has a 8mm bore through all if that is confirmed you can use a M8 threaded rod for that. It will hold the bike with no problems

I think the rear axle has a 8mm bore through all if that is confirmed you can use a M8 threaded rod for that. It will hold the bike with no problems

That's the way I was gonna go when I make mine but if the price is right on these I'll just save myself the time...

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I have a set of these and they are very nicely made! I haven't tried them yet but they look to fit a Mark's Performance Pipes exhaust system perfectly. The cans are above the centerline of the lower shock bolts.

I am not sure I actually have a pricing set on these yet. The first batch is longer then we would like so future batches will be shorter to help clear more exhaust types. I am not sure if these longer ones will clear for you? I think I have one or two more of these first sets. I want to say they are going to be in the $40 range?

They won't work to get the tire off if you have a wide rim. The stock rim/tires will come off just fine this way.

Sean

Latest posts

Back