post your favorite thunder video and pic's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adambweird its only 271 miles or 5 hour ride for you to the hotel. If i go this year your welcome to ride with me. we have two great area's that a group of us ride that you will never forget and the ride down is alot of fun.

adambweird its only 271 miles or 5 hour ride for you to the hotel. If i go this year your welcome to ride with me. we have two great area's that a group of us ride that you will never forget and the ride down is alot of fun.

Id love to, but I dont think i could be away from my son for longer than a normal work day, lol. Itdbe fun to meet up and ride with ya across Ohio though.

I found this one that Beekeeper Tom filmed Its a little long and alot of sun but worth watching in full view. The funnest part for me was a gen 1 vmax pulling a wheelie past a gen 2 vmax at 50 mph. I found the wheelie that past rick at 50mph at 8.30 and 8.54 Rick's bike is alot faster than a gen 1 but it was alot of fun catching him off guard on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCtdA6UR2tE

Latest posts

Back