Turn Signal Relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Anyone have on of these go bad? I put on some new LED turn signals. Completed installation of rear signals and tested..worked fine. Continued to front two completed and checked ..nada. now nothing works. Following Haynes I narrowed it down to the Signal relay module. Anyone have a good spare one i can use as a check?

Yes it came with an equalizer..seems like I'm just not getting power to the signals now. When i connect directly to power the lights work but when i go through the harness it does'nt. Also I thought I saw somewhere that Gary McCoy is back at some other shop now..Can anyone update me with his contact info ??

Jumped the gun here. I've got other factors I forgot about and it turns out that it was a secondary flasher control unit (I had LEDs before but switched to different ones). That unit was the one that went. Took it out of the circuit and all is fine now. On a different topic i thought i remember someone saying something about oil leaking from the shift rod seal behind the middle gaer cover. i noticed like a drop around that area..wondering if this is a sign of something coming or over reaction

Davidon, if you get on the ground with a flashlight you can see where the shiftshaft goes into the oil seal/crankcase. Does it look wet? Another place to check is bottom bolt of middle gear cover as there's a copper gasket there. Also check the stator grommet for leaks.

Back