New max sighting!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
I went out to 711 @ 3:00 am to buy a pack of camel then took a little ride in the crisp cold air when I saw an odd looking bike going the other direction, It got my attention , It looked like the new max so I quickly made a U turn to catch up with it , after several lights finally got close enough and yes it is the new max but had a ducati label on the side of the tank,everything was black even the scoops, I signaled the guy to stop then out of no where blue & red light started flashing behind me and I got busted for speeding again:(
It seems that yamaha likes Santa Monica so much that the new max is being tested here! just like the first one.Finally some solid evidence that it is coming soon!:eusa_dance: :rocket bike: :red ass: :surprise: :cheers00: :banana:
________
vapor genie vaporizer

Last edited:
COOLKeep up the good work. Maybe the unknown bike was the one the copper was going to ticket( going just toooooo fast,eh)
No more speeding tickets for a while:rocket bike:
Lew

Cool is right!! You're going to have to start carry a camera with you. That would have been a great spy photo.

I had my phone camera but it never crossed my mind at the time, it all happened so fast and ended $$$, But now as I remember the guy looked like he wanted to loose me after seeing I was riding a max.
Now it seems like it is materializing and a new max is around the corner this time, It looked more puffed up and bigger than the current max.
Well I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Buster Hymen said:
Cool is right!! You're going to have to start carry a camera with you. That would have been a great spy photo.
________
mary jane

Last edited:
Hey firefly thats really cool. I am actually down in ventura california right now im staying here at a hotel for the winter to do some brush cutting on a pipeline. Ive never been out west before this place is awsome!

firefly said:
I went out to 711 @ 3:00 am to buy a pack of camel then took a little ride in the crisp cold air when I saw an odd looking bike going the other direction, It got my attention , It looked like the new max so I quickly made a U turn to catch up with it , after several lights finally got close enough and yes it is the new max but had a ducati label on the side of the tank,everything was black even the scoops, I signaled the guy to stop then out of no where blue & red light started flashing behind me and I got busted for speeding again:(
It seems that yamaha likes Santa Monica so much that the new max is being tested here! just like the first one.Finally some solid evidence that it is coming soon!:eusa_dance: :rocket bike: :red ass: :surprise: :cheers00: :banana:

I bet the cop was a paid Yamaha flunkie whose job was to keep away the likes of you......:th_laugh2:

Are you sure it wasn't a Ducati Monster???

wfcall said:
I bet the cop was a paid Yamaha flunkie whose job was to keep away the likes of you......:th_laugh2:

Are you sure it wasn't a Ducati Monster???
I doubt a Vmax owner would confuse a Ducati Moster with a Vmax mate. They look nothing alike.

Clint, that's great, do you have your bike with you? even if not we can get together for a ride in Santa Monica mountains, I can rent a bike for a day and let you try my bike and switch bikes, I'll look into renting bikes.
PM me and I'll give you my cell phone # and arrange for a ride before it starts to rain.

clintard said:
Hey firefly thats really cool. I am actually down in ventura california right now im staying here at a hotel for the winter to do some brush cutting on a pipeline. Ive never been out west before this place is awsome!
________
white widow seeds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back