Just RAPED me an M109R

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
I was driving past a gas station a few miles from my house and saw a guy about to leave in his M109R. I see him establish eye contact with me and he comes tearing ass out of the station.

As luck would have it we get the next light and he looks over at my nitrous bottle and asks if I am going to use it if we go at it:rofl_200:

I told him I won't need it! At which point he got a little upset:punk:

I was just joking around with him when I said that but he took it the wrong way...

Anyways light turns green and I launch like an iraqi rpg and just leave this m109 about 50 lenghs back by the time I hit 100!

It wasn't even close! I knew the max was alot faster but dam was this brutal!

Moral of the story is if you go looking for trouble you will find it!

Thanks again Jeff! I would have lost to this guy if my bike was running like it was when I brought it to you!

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I was driving past a gas station a few miles from my house and saw a guy about to leave in his M109R. I see him establish eye contact with me and he comes tearing ass out of the station.

As luck would have it we get the next light and he looks over at my nitrous bottle and asks if I am going to use it if we go at it:rofl_200:

I told him I won't need it! At which point he got a little upset:punk:

I was just joking around with him when I said that but he took it the wrong way...

Anyways light turns green and I launch like an iraqi rpg and just leave this m109 about 50 lenghs back by the time I hit 100!

It wasn't even close! I knew the max was alot faster but dam was this brutal!

Moral of the story is if you go looking for trouble you will find it!

Thanks again Jeff! I would have lost to this guy if my bike was running like it was when I brought it to you!

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

awesome man.. haha.. have u used the nitrous yet?

600-suzy.jpg

The Suzuki M109R is the horsepower leader of the cruiser class and a heavyweight champ.

If that's the horsepower leader..........Then that aints good........:ummm:

That thing probably has trouble getting into the 12's. I'm sure a vrod could smoke it and we all know how slow those are...LOL!

That thing probably has trouble getting into the 12's. I'm sure a vrod could smoke it and we all know how slow those are...LOL!

True enough eh bro!! My poor underpowered, weak running, no NOS, naturally aspirated SnowMax would never ever be able to beat up on that bike.......DAMN I KILL MYSELF SOME DAYS LOL:rofl_200: I don't even notice the M109R, would have to take a picture of the front of my bike to give to the owners, it would be the only time they saw it LOL......

I sat on one at a dealer when I was getting new tires mounted and I do like the overall look and feel of the bike. Too bad its underpowered. :rofl_200:

I think they are kinda' strange looking:confused2:

Of course I think the first generation Vmax is GORGEOUS.....

So take my opinion for what it's worth:biglaugh:

yep its UGLY......

so.......

yu raped an ugly bike!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

at least u got sum skin....:rofl_200::punk:

Is it true that Suzuki mount their mirrors the other way around so the rider can see what's in front of them rather than behind because nothing ever is?

NICE! Last summer at a bike night event I had to hear some doorman dipshit tell me how fast the 109 is and that the Vmax "used to be fast" I said excuse me!

I'll tell you what, you go find the guy riding that 109 and tell him I'll run him for slips at the dragway this Friday night. The dumbass never said another word and just walked away.

Dont be too cocky,

at the track i see them beat the max all day long. they are doing high 10s and low 11s.

they are hideous though

Dont be too cocky,

at the track i see them beat the max all day long. they are doing high 10s and low 11s.

they are hideous though

I find that hard to believe. Are these bikes blown or turbo'd? How in the world could someone get that thing to run 10's without some major work?

The 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M109R is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1783cc, Liquid Cooled, V Twin, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and weighs 764 lbs.

I can't find any BHP figures anywhere, but I can't believe a boring ol' V-twin lump could ever even dream of making as much power as a V-boosted V4..

And that weight figure makes our Max seem LIGHT!!! LOL hahaha :rofl_200:

Alright, I'll come clean. Just keep your nasty insults to yourselves. I saw one of these at the local "used" bike stealership and I do mean stealership. I show them my pre-approved financing letter so they let me ride a few bikes. I thought I might be able to live with a 109 if it was anything like my Maxes. What a let down! You get none of the visceral feel that you get with a Max. My train of thought was, shit with that huge 240 rear tire, this thing must be a beast. Wrong, wrong, wrong. And the Max is 27 years old!!!! I rode a 1300 FJR right afterwards and it blew the 109 away and it is a totally different type of bike. Am I Yammie blind? I don't think so and am not afraid to call a spade a spade. Maybe the 109 could be modded to V Max levels but then, why not just a get a Max to begin with and save yourself the time and cash. I hate that radiator cover too by the way.:punk:

The 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M109R is a Cruiser Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1783cc, Liquid Cooled, V Twin, DOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and weighs 764 lbs.

I can't find any BHP figures anywhere, but I can't believe a boring ol' V-twin lump could ever even dream of making as much power as a V-boosted V4..

And that weight figure makes our Max seem LIGHT!!! LOL hahaha :rofl_200:

Here are the specs of ALL bikes...

http://www.mcnews.com/mcn/technical/200801perfindex.pdf

The numbers are solid (especially the TQ) BUT it weighs 130lbs MORE than a max and the max is over a second faster to 100mph! Also top speed is only 128 on the M109.

No wonder why I raped this guy so bad. I guess having the morley muscle kit and hindle exhaust didn't help this guy too much aye?:clapping:

I'm just glad I didn't waste the nitrous on this guy...at 4.50lb he would have owed me money! LOL!

Latest posts

Back