Exactrep Silicone Hoses

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ga_max

Reaction score
Has anybody used them ? Looking for some useful bling for Thor. I think the yellow would look cool. Plus the current hoses are over 20 years old. Let me know what you think. If you've you other colored hoses (Samco) some picture would be good.

Thanks,

Doug

Why are you using sealer? I sell the exactrep set and have had no problems with them. I usually stock red and black sets on hand.

+1 on why you're using sealer with them hoses. I have them, in blue, and the fit tight, my suggestion would be to use the most expensive hose clamps you can buy instead of silicone. But, that's just mho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess would be he uses the silicone to seal and to ease the hoses on them clamp. Sounds like a solid idea to me, Thanks Steve-o
If my hoses from 1985 weren't working I would invest and try myself.

Why are you using sealer? I sell the exactrep set and have had no problems with them. I usually stock red and black sets on hand.

I had a few leaks that required it. I usually don't use it on my bike, but it's quite common on other installations as a precaution(trucks, boats). The silicone is slick. I could move them with the clamp properly tightened. I am happy with them though.

Back